BearFan13

Who ya got?   

90 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Gilmer
    • Gladewater

This poll is closed to new votes

18 minutes ago, Sportsguru02 said:

Yup will be at the end, is Tatum gonna be young again this yr or they still playing with jr high kids since that’s been y’all excuse the last 5 or 6 yrs 

You just gonna make stuff up or are we going to talk about y’all hang 100 on Gladewater with that XFL coach?

7 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

You just gonna make stuff up or are we going to talk about y’all hang 100 on Gladewater with that XFL coach?

Naw prolly not gonna be 100 but I’ll say close to half of that now are u gonna keep blaming being young as the reason y’all not that good 😳

The Bears are one of those coulda, woulda, shoulda teams...they always choke on the Bucs...2001 since the last time they had a win ...I don't see it this year be any different

Then there was the Bears State Champion in 2014...oh wait...that was the Bucs that won their State  Game...my bad

21 minutes ago, buckeyebob said:

The Bears are one of those coulda, woulda, shoulda teams...they always choke on the Bucs...2001 since the last time they had a win ...I don't see it this year be any different

Then there was the Bears State Champion in 2014...oh wait...that was the All-County-All-Stars that won their State  Game...my bad

So there’s a chance 

36 minutes ago, buckeyebob said:

Then there was the Bears State Champion in 2014...oh wait...that was the Bucs that won their State  Game...my bad

I wouldn’t brag too much about ‘14. Bunch of homegrown talent vs some homegrown talent and rentals. & probably one of the more questionable calls I’ve seen. I mean idk if I didn’t see Daylon get an inch at least on every single carry that season lol. 

Call it whatever you want to call it, you guys picked up two D1 players for that year. 

1 hour ago, BearFan13 said:

I wouldn’t brag too much about ‘14. Bunch of homegrown talent vs some homegrown talent and rentals. & probably one of the more questionable calls I’ve seen. I mean idk if I didn’t see Daylon get an inch at least on every single carry that season lol. 

Call it whatever you want to call it, you guys picked up two D1 players for that year. 

U keeps saying Mclane was a move in when he went to Gilmer his whole life besides the yr he went to salado then came back 

5 minutes ago, Sportsguru02 said:

U keeps saying Mclane was a move in when he went to Gilmer his whole life besides the yr he went to salado then came back 

But he came back. All I said was you guys got 2 D1 players. Don’t get defensive now. What about Blake? Lol

14 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

But he came back. All I said was you guys got 2 D1 players. Don’t get defensive now. What about Blake? Lol

I don’t know why he moved to Gilmer wasn’t his mother in a domestic issue, I can’t speak because I don’t know. But if memory serves me didn’t kris boyd kill u guys that game 

7 minutes ago, Sportsguru02 said:

I don’t know why he moved to Gilmer wasn’t his mother in a domestic issue, I can’t speak because I don’t know. But if memory serves me didn’t kris boyd kill u guys that game 

Hmmm. I thought it was his dad got a job in Gilmer. Could be wrong though. 

Kris Boyd was dynamic that game but you take Blake off the field and maybe you can focus more on Boyd 😁

Man y if anyone respond to something it’s being defensive smh 

I was just clearing something up, no need for you to make sure everyone knew that momma was still in Gilmer, which is where Dad and Carter woulda been if Carter woulda been the starter his Junior year. 🤣🤣🤣

7 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

I was just clearing something up, no need for you to make sure everyone knew that momma was still in Gilmer, which is where Dad and Carter woulda been if Carter woulda been the starter his Junior year. 🤣🤣🤣

I agree with that but we can’t control what people do with their kids