BearFan13

Who ya got?   

90 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Gilmer
    • Gladewater

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, GWBears01 said:

Yeah I’ve got no problems with it. It was just the 21 point spread I didn’t buy. I still say if we play a clean game it is very winnable. 

I agree. I don’t see 21 points either. Going to be a good game. Gladewater has played Gilmer tough, and personally, I wouldn’t have it any other way. 

11 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

I think this might be game of season well Carthage / PG will be good. Is this a love/hate rivalry or mutual respect. Some rivals aren’t that great because one usually always out performs . 

There ain’t no love loss. We don’t like them and they don’t like us lol. 

• LOL! 2

4 hours ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

I think this might be game of season well Carthage / PG will be good. Is this a love/hate rivalry or mutual respect. Some rivals aren’t that great because one usually always out performs . 

Coaches and players respect each other. Many fans are on the other end of the spectrum.

• Thanks 1

In Gilmer it may be a huge rival for us older fan’s, but to the kids now it’s really not a big deal. Haven’t played them in 2 years and in their memories gw has not ever been relevant.  I’d guess this game means more to gw than Gilmer. If Gilmer wins it’s just kinda the same ole deal. gw wins it’s a huge deal for them.  
For me I don’t want gw to win at anything unless they are playing sh 😂 

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1
  • Stinks 2

1 hour ago, Maineman1988 said:

In Gilmer it may be a huge rival for us older fan’s, but to the kids now it’s really not a big deal. Haven’t played them in 2 years and in their memories gw has not ever been relevant.  I’d guess this game means more to gw than Gilmer. If Gilmer wins it’s just kinda the same ole deal. gw wins it’s a huge deal for them.  

Sounds kind of cocky to say the least.i'll pull for GW since you don't think its a big deal to win. I think all wins are a big deal.

• Like 1
  • Stinks 1

As close as all of the games have been I have no clue why they would think GW is irrelevant. They always know that it will be a hard fought game. That is the kind of arrogance that makes people dislike Gilmer. Carthage played us several years in a row and won every game. Most were close and some were not but I never heard anyone from Carthage say they thought GW was irrelevant.  GW has been more relevant the last few years in the playoffs than Gilmer has been and that will be the case again this year 😁

• Roll Eyes 1
  • Stinks 1

Lol had to throw ya shot in 

7 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

As close as all of the games have been I have no clue why they would think GW is irrelevant. They always know that it will be a hard fought game. That is the kind of arrogance that makes people dislike Gilmer. Carthage played us several years in a row and won every game. Most were close and some were not but I never heard anyone from Carthage say they thought GW was irrelevant.  GW has been more relevant the last few years in the playoffs than Gilmer has been and that will be the case again this year 😁

Umm how u figure they have been more relevant in the playoffs when we have been to the 4th rd twice and 3rd once in the last 3 yrs lol but it took y’all dropping to be relevant 🤷🏾‍♂️

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

We going to knock y’all out in third or fourth round. Depends on if y’all get 2nd or 3rd in District. 👀