BearFan13

Who ya got?   

90 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Gilmer
    • Gladewater

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, GWBears01 said:

After the scrimmage against mighty Harmony I didn’t figure you would say “maybe Tatum”!  Where’s that confidence ? 👀👀

Harmony had way to much speed and size for us. “Maybe” is a stretch. 

13 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

Watching the Gilmer broadcast and they just said Gladewater is only giving them 500 tickets. I figured the away side in Gladewater was a lot bigger than that.

500 would be pretty crowded on that away side. 

4 minutes ago, Sportsguru02 said:

Terrell was big up front and ran like a wing t offense, they had a couple of good runs but besides that I can’t wait until next week good to hear y’all had problem with a running QB because Tennison can move.

After the info I heard today I'm even more optimistic about a Bear win. 

13 hours ago, SHillBuckeye said:

When JT left after 2014, that defense was almost non existent under Turner ( no offense). Gilmer has and probably always will be about offense. Best players will be on offense, because they will outscore you and make you try and catch up. That philosophy has worked for the most part since 2002, and I believe they won all of those games. Not sure the last time Gilmer has started 0-1?  Football year around. 

Are you saying defense is worse after Jeff left? If you are? You are full of poop!!! Defense has been better since he left, offense has been worse!  The defense Gilmer has had the last 2 years has been better than most years under Jeff.  The simple fact is the offense has not been as good as when Jeff was here. Sometimes your best defense is the offense.  Spring Hill or a Buckeye? You can’t be both!  Kill the Kill! Spring Hill ####! 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Sportsguru02 said:

Terrell was big up front and ran like a wing t offense, they had a couple of good runs but besides that I can’t wait until next week good to hear y’all had problem with a running QB because Tennison can move.

They did a good job stopping designed run plays and that safety had a couple good interceptions, but other than that Gilmer moved the ball well.

11 hours ago, GWBears01 said:

You do realize I grew up in Gilmer ? 😂. I remember the days before Traylor that no one likes to talk about. Gilmer couldn’t beat 2a schools back then. Traylor came in and turned it around but be careful because things run in cycles.  It can go back that direction real quickly. I stopped supporting Gilmer in the Traylor era when I went to a game when Emmanuel Johnson played and watched Gilmer onside kick when they were up by 35. I’ve never cheered for a Traylor team since !

Jealous much? Stop. It don’t look good on a hater 

12 hours ago, GWBears01 said:

I was honestly curious how it felt to be the favorite every year going into district and now knowing you’ll finish 2nd and then be knocked out of the playoffs when y’all meet PG again. It has to be weird for Gilmer knowing you are playing for 2nd in district. Since Traylor left Gilmer hasn’t been the same.  

Yes it’s ####!   But Gilmer is in the conversation?  Do y’all have football where you are a fan?