BearFan13

Who ya got?   

90 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Gilmer
    • Gladewater

This poll is closed to new votes

21 minutes ago, StangtilDeath said:

Yep, and band come out of the 500 tickets,  per Gladewater superintendent...so I hear

Honestly that makes sense. Visitor side isn’t big enough for band and 500 to social distance. 

GW isn’t traveling to away games.

1 minute ago, Eagleborn said:

That’d work too. 

No good way to go about it. Either fans or band/dancers. 

yea,  it'll be a good time but not near as good as being in the stadium.   Iv got two nieces and one of their boyfriends that will be out there and their mom /dad can't even get tickets. 

Yea it’s gonna be someone that’s not happy no matter what, I understand letting the Sr band and drill team come because they are losing out on something they love and work hard for. So I feel that the kids do come first in that regard at least they’re making it possible for both teams fans that can’t get tickets to watch the game 

3 minutes ago, Sportsguru02 said:

Yea it’s gonna be someone that’s not happy no matter what, I understand letting the Sr band and drill team come because they are losing out on something they love and work hard for. So I feel that the kids do come first in that regard at least they’re making it possible for both teams fans that can’t get tickets to watch the game 

For sure, if I had tickets I'd give them to a sr parent in a heartbeat.   I have a son who plays and couldn't imagine not watching him his senior year.  I gotta while for that though lol

Just now, Sportsguru02 said:

Honestly I hate it for all the kids that’s in the band and etc 

Yeah it just takes away from the whole experience for everyone. The atmosphere will just not be the same. I feel sorry for all the Seniors this year. What a way to go out.

29 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

Can Gilmer bring their video broadcast if Gladewater has one too? I haven’t heard if they do, I was just wondering. 

If both schools agree. Gonna be a full box with two or three papers, KYKX and broadcasters. 

2 minutes ago, Sbk5280 said:

Yeah it just takes away from the whole experience for everyone. The atmosphere will just not be the same. I feel sorry for all the Seniors this year. What a way to go out.

I agree. My daughter is a senior and an officer on the drill team. She’s at the school between 6:30 and 7:15 every day of the school year dancing. She loves performing and she loves the team. She will only get to perform at half the games this year. It #### but I hope she enjoys every minute of it. 

3 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

I agree. My daughter is a senior and an officer on the drill team. She’s at the school between 6:30 and 7:15 every day of the school year dancing. She loves performing and she loves the team. She will only get to perform at half the games this year. It #### but I hope she enjoys every minute of it. 

I had a Senior last year and we thought we had it rough missing out on half the Senior experience. This years class will not even get to fully enjoy a game. I'm glad that they get to play though.

3 minutes ago, BuckNut said:

Gilmer needs to march our band in loud and proud and be as loud as possible.

The Gilmer band isn’t being singled out. Our band or drill team won’t be allowed to travel to any away games either. Most schools are doing this. I don’t like it either. 

29 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

The Gilmer band isn’t being singled out. Our band or drill team won’t be allowed to travel to any away games either. Most schools are doing this. I don’t like it either. 

That's a DEC ruling in district..