BearFan13

Who ya got?   

90 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Gilmer
    • Gladewater

This poll is closed to new votes

Hadn't see anyone mention:

I know it was week one, everyone is on edge...still, I normally don't mention refs...it is what it is...crew that was to work Thursday was committed to Friday...crew literally had never worked together...didn't know each other... I take it back...great job refs...appreciate y'all for making it happen. 

It was great to be on the field with the cubs...I have missed them. We go way back, 1929 was a 77-0 L for the cubs. 2014 is in my top 10 HS ball games. Bet that one still smarts...Great to see 'ya & there is always next year for your annual spanking.

The Bears did show up and looked better than I thought you would. I say that you will take your district & continue.

On 8/29/2020 at 3:20 AM, Golfingnut said:

Congrats to Gilmer. About the only thing that hurt ya'll were the penalties. Oh, and that 4th down non catch at end of the 1st quarter should have been called a catch. Buckeye receiver was definitely in bounds and made a great catch

Bears just couldn't tackle. Add to that a few turnovers and the problem with the snaps and we really hurt ourselves. Leg cramps got us also. Had key players on the bench that we could have used. A couple of injuries hurt also. Kates looked like he may have had a concussion. Eligia was taken out of locker room on a stretcher and put in ambulance. Sure hope and pray they are both ok.

Once again, congrats to Gilmer. Ya'll played well and although we scored a lot of points, your Black Flag Defense put a lot of pressure on Tristan at some key times. 

In bounds? Looks like he’s on the line to me.

F2FAF934-8918-4352-A79A-91F69A7A1301.jpeg

8 minutes ago, Golfingnut said:

Well, pic is fuzzy, but I stand corrected if so. It was in front of me and everyone I was sitting with thought he was in bounds. I guess it really doesn't matter at this point. I guess it's a good thing I'm not a ref. 😂

Sometimes those old eyes fool ya 😂