Winnsboro vs. Paul Pewitt 8/28 @ Mt Pleasant

chevyman

First game of the season will be upon us in just 3 weeks. Looking forward to this game. Raiders coming off a very successful campaign last year with lots of experience returning. Brahmas coming off a state championship appearance with some great players returning as well. Should be fun. 

7 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

You a Mustang or a Tiger this year? You can show empathy towards transgendered folks. You can relate. You’re confused as hell too on what you are. Should you let it hang like a Mustang or tuck it back to look like a 🐱Tiger? 

Content not available 

1 hour ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Johnson is returning at TB (1200+ yards) and Hill is returning at FB (1,000+ yards). He backed up Allen last year. Allen went down during EF game early and Hill ended up getting offensive player of the week from that game. I like the kid tagged as QB. He’s a sophomore but tough as nails. 

I know you guys will have a stable of good backs for sure. I think this will be a great first game for both teams to see where they stack up heading into the rest of the year.

54 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

To bad we aren’t playing Lady Diana. I was looking forward to bumping our record up to 20-1 this year. Y’all get any softer, you’ll be in White Oak territory. 

😂...yea, I bet you do. So y'all would go 1-9 instead of 0-10? lol

Oh, the memories. 1-19 against Pooh It. But that one victory was pretty sweet. Celebrating a District Championship on ya'lls home field, with the whole ND crowd & players, and passing out the T-Shirts etc. And something about a Sr walk getting delayed or something. Sweet! 😁 

WO sawffftt is pretty soft. Maybe ND can match them this year. 

2 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Someone thought it’d be better to have all of our home games at MP. Allow more in with the 50% capacity rule. I’m not saying 💩. Made a mild post last week and Brahmaland got its panties in a wad. 

I don't get it 

3 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Someone thought it’d be better to have all of our home games at MP. Allow more in with the 50% capacity rule. I’m not saying 💩. Made a mild post last week and Brahmaland got its panties in a wad. 

That's ALOT of panties to get wadded up. Everybody in Omaha-Naples wears panties, right? Big'ns too. 😱😉😂

8 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

That's ALOT of panties to get wadded up. Everybody in Omaha-Naples wears panties, right? Big'ns too. 😱😉😂

Let’s put it this way. When Juicy sweatpants is stretched out to “jooooooooooooooceeeeeeeee” on the back forty, Y’all might have some big’uns.

• LOL! 1