1jacket

Elysian Fields vs Harmony   

41 members have voted

1. 1. Elysian Fields vs Harmony

• Eagles
    • Jackets

This poll is closed to new votes

8 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

They still sawfttt or did Ford turn into a Chevy finally?

Nah, they slowly changed the "sawft" label after the new defensive coordinator took over. They may not admit it, but I bet the linemen from PP wouldn't label them soft after the game between EF and PP last year. The last 2 or 3 games and into the playoffs last year, EF was more physical than they have been since I would say 2016. They return a lot of those guys this year. I think they lost one kid from the front 7. I think they will be physical defensively again this year. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Lol. I almost had a heart attack that game lol. I was thinking damn I thought TD said they was sawfttt. Fake news!!! Lol

EF played PP the game after Waskom. AFter Waskom, they seemed to buy into the defensive coordinator more and trust him. PP was so good though and so tough to stop.

7 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Lol. I almost had a heart attack that game lol. I was thinking damn I thought TD said they was sawfttt. Fake news!!! Lol

They was sawfttt, but I think that will change this yr, they got a helluva group of guys 

I gotta take my Eagles. I just hope our offense doesn’t socially distance from the end zone. Hopefully, our defense masks the Yellowjackets and prevents them from scoring. If we happen to lose I can see several cases of Corona occur. Might have to self quarantine until I recover.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Where is my EF & harmony fans? We finally get to bump heads this week and no one on here talking smack,  I hear on the home side it can only be 700, on the visitors side only 250, as for as fans goes, what have either of you heard on that matter?

Harmony was fairly solid last week. Couldn’t handle speed very well though. I doubt EF is as fast as Tatum. Also don’t think EFs defense will be as solid as what Harmony seen last week. That being said, haven’t seen EF but if Harmony can do their 3 yards and a cloud of mud consistently I like their chances. 

9 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Harmony was fairly solid last week. Couldn’t handle speed very well though. I doubt EF is as fast as Tatum. Also don’t think EFs defense will be as solid as what Harmony seen last week. That being said, haven’t seen EF but if Harmony can do their 3 yards and a cloud of mud consistently I like their chances. 

EF Defense is a lot better that they was last year Jefferson has just as much speed as Tatum imo EF was able to keep it contained  EF has great speed on both side of the ball more that what we had in the last few years now harmony on the other hand offensively  is always physical and will bring it I feel like EF will get enough stops harmony defense if they can’t stop the pass it’s going to be a long night for them because EF has about 6 WR that will go get it. I’m just glad we are getting to play football because this coronavirus has messed up 2020 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Eagleborn said:

You would be surprised at the speed EF has. EF's defense is just as good as Tatum's in my opinion. I did watch the Harmony/Tatum scrimmage so I am not just pulling something out of my hind end. EF will get enough stops. The difference will be if EF can cut out the mistakes they had on offense. They stopped themselves at least 6 times in the scrimmage. 4 INTS, 1 lost fumble, 1 penalty. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DeBerryJacket said:

You would be surprised at the speed EF has. EF's defense is just as good as Tatum's in my opinion. I did watch the Harmony/Tatum scrimmage so I am not just pulling something out of my hind end. EF will get enough stops. The difference will be if EF can cut out the mistakes they had on offense. They stopped themselves at least 6 times in the scrimmage. 4 INTS, 1 lost fumble, 1 penalty. 

Sounds like typical early season EF.