Elysian Fields vs Harmony

Elysian Fields vs Harmony   

41 members have voted

1. 1. Elysian Fields vs Harmony

• Eagles
    • Jackets

This poll is closed to new votes

9 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Harmony was fairly solid last week. Couldn’t handle speed very well though. I doubt EF is as fast as Tatum. Also don’t think EFs defense will be as solid as what Harmony seen last week. That being said, haven’t seen EF but if Harmony can do their 3 yards and a cloud of mud consistently I like their chances. 

EF Defense is a lot better that they was last year Jefferson has just as much speed as Tatum imo EF was able to keep it contained  EF has great speed on both side of the ball more that what we had in the last few years now harmony on the other hand offensively  is always physical and will bring it I feel like EF will get enough stops harmony defense if they can’t stop the pass it’s going to be a long night for them because EF has about 6 WR that will go get it. I’m just glad we are getting to play football because this coronavirus has messed up 2020 

• Like 3
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If EF can keep their mental errors to a minimum and play to their potential they should have no issues. I feel like I'm being conservative here but, EF by 7. I wanna see them set the tone early defens

EF played well for their first outing. I liked how they moved the ball with the run mostly. Must cut those turnovers out though. EF will not survive against a talented team handing the ball over like

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Eagleborn said:

Harmony was fairly solid last week. Couldn’t handle speed very well though. I doubt EF is as fast as Tatum. Also don’t think EFs defense will be as solid as what Harmony seen last week. That being said, haven’t seen EF but if Harmony can do their 3 yards and a cloud of mud consistently I like their chances. 

You would be surprised at the speed EF has. EF's defense is just as good as Tatum's in my opinion. I did watch the Harmony/Tatum scrimmage so I am not just pulling something out of my hind end. EF will get enough stops. The difference will be if EF can cut out the mistakes they had on offense. They stopped themselves at least 6 times in the scrimmage. 4 INTS, 1 lost fumble, 1 penalty. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, DeBerryJacket said:

You would be surprised at the speed EF has. EF's defense is just as good as Tatum's in my opinion. I did watch the Harmony/Tatum scrimmage so I am not just pulling something out of my hind end. EF will get enough stops. The difference will be if EF can cut out the mistakes they had on offense. They stopped themselves at least 6 times in the scrimmage. 4 INTS, 1 lost fumble, 1 penalty. 

Sounds like typical early season EF.

4 hours ago, DeBerryJacket said:

I agree, I wish we had one more tune up scrimmage tho, but I like what I saw from the Jefferson scrimmage to give us the dub.

• Like 1

If EF can keep their mental errors to a minimum and play to their potential they should have no issues. I feel like I'm being conservative here but, EF by 7. I wanna see them set the tone early defensively. If you win the toss, defer to the second half. A 3 and out or a short lived opening offensive drive for Harmony, would take some fight out'em.

• Like 4

No disrespect to Harmony, but I feel this game is gonna be like it was last yr by halftime with a big lead for the Jackets, difference is, the Jackets will finish the game off strong without letting the lead slip away and hanging on by a thread to win like they did last yr.

• Like 3
On 8/23/2020 at 3:40 PM, DeBerryJacket said:

If your defense is really "as good" as ours, you'll still struggle if y'all are gonna throw 4 INTs a game lol. Throw just one against Harmony and you lose 10 minutes of clock lol. In all seriousness.....i hope your defense is as good as ours But our 9 returning starters, which was missing it's 3 year starting star LB, did quite well when the 1s were on the field. If yall's D is that solid......i expect some shutouts. Harmony should be your 1st. So, offensively, 3 or 4 INTs, plus a fumble or 2. Y'all should win 7-0 or so huh?

EF will win this game I am going to say

35-14 EF wins with a Stacked Def and an experienced Offense with a lot of weapons. 

• Like 3
On 8/25/2020 at 7:32 AM, Eagle8 said:

If your defense is really "as good" as ours, you'll still struggle if y'all are gonna throw 4 INTs a game lol. Throw just one against Harmony and you lose 10 minutes of clock lol. In all seriousness.....i hope your defense is as good as ours But our 9 returning starters, which was missing it's 3 year starting star LB, did quite well when the 1s were on the field. If yall's D is that solid......i expect some shutouts. Harmony should be your 1st. S

50181FF1-5FC7-40AC-9C87-4CB8883A8AFE.jpeg

• Like 1

7-0 EF with 1:43 left in 1st !  2 Defensive stands by EF after a muffed punt and took ball down field via the Running game yes you read that right ! 

13-0 EF after a long drive primarily on the ground again.  Def has looked really good so far offense has looked different but effective. Go Jackets !!! 

13-6 EF with :13 sec till Half Harmony scores after a EF turnover. 

27-12 EF with 10:22 left in 4th.  Not much service out here. 

34-12 EF with 3:56 left in game Go Jackets Go !! 

• Like 1

34-20 EF with :34 left in game late TD against the JV 

That’s the Ball game folks 34-20 EF 

On 8/27/2020 at 4:33 PM, EastTexasFan2019 said:

EF by 14. Only because Harmony controls clock and doesn’t allow EF a crazy amount of possessions.

Good call...34-20 

13 minutes ago, TDJ89 said:

Good call...34-20 

I was almost on the money if we leave our normal Def on field 😂  should of ended 34-12 but good reps for the youngsters. 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

I was almost on the money if we leave our normal Def on field 😂  should of ended 34-12 but good reps for the youngsters. 

I watched the game on YouTube, EF definitely has the better team, I think Ford showed just enough to get the win, I hope #11 & #17 will be ok, good thing we have depth this yr.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, TDJ89 said:

I watched the game on YouTube, EF definitely has the better team, I think Ford showed just enough to get the win, I hope #11 & #17 will be ok, good thing we have depth this yr.

Terry, gonna be a solid year.

• Like 1