Fall sports could potentially be canceled

52 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

No one doing that. That would be ridiculous and all can’t just leave the conference other than this year. Acc buyout is extreme and Sec doesn’t have a exit fee , nor would they leave.

Then they should play in their conference.  It’s time folks started standing up instead of being told everything to do

9 hours ago, topher805 said:

Side note: Chances of a Nebraska/Big 12 reunion for a season?

They would be happier in Conference USA. Last I checked Texas is still in Big 12, which is problematic to their pride.  

My comments above were tongue in cheek. The real issue is what do they monetarily bring to the Big 12? ND brought a NBC contract to share with ACC schools. If the Big 12 shutdown, Texas has the LHN to offer. Given restrictions on stadium capacity, the gate Nebraska would bring is nominal. The only school that probably wouldn’t dilute the revenue pool is BYU.

On 8/11/2020 at 7:38 PM, Raiderfan7000 said:

No one doing that. That would be ridiculous and all can’t just leave the conference other than this year. Acc buyout is extreme and Sec doesn’t have a exit fee , nor would they leave.

Ok, why would you take ANY teams that would keep you from winning your conference then?  Your only benefiting them.

On 8/11/2020 at 7:35 PM, DB2point0 said:

Big 12 should play, and not take any teams to play in conference unless they’re willing to sign up for 10 years.

I'm hearing Nebraska could rejoin.  Not just this article, but on the radio too.  https://kckingdom.com/2020/08/11/nebraska-football-return-big-12-possible-fall/  .  Them returning would be a natural fit.  

• Like 1