Pleasant Grove Hawks vs Nashville Scrappers @Scrappers Stadium

dhoop02

2 hours ago, 36gut said:

I think Nashville should go ahead and scrap this game. Then find out who scheduled the Texas state champion and fire that individual.

Hey think it could be good game I would be interested see how it turns out yeah PG is legit they foreal but again Scrappers are still well known team in our area also 

PG will win this game. Arkansas football is not the same as Texas football. Hooks played Nashville in the 90s when they had Todd Cooley breaking every passing record. We beat them by a field goal in Nashville 17-14 the first year. The next year at Hooks we beat them 52-14.

13 minutes ago, Hawk20 said:

Texas schools playing against Arkansas schools is always interesting because the rules are different.  In Arkansas there is no cutting or chopping so it changes the WingT a lot

linemen can block low at the snap but thats it so yea the backs will have to stay high. 

11 hours ago, txk85 said:

i know its arkansas but nashville is ranked #2 in the state. i dont know what kind of talent they have right now but they usually have some athletes. Pg wins but i dont think its a blowout, maybe by 10. 

PG is #2 in TEXAS.   Big difference 

• Thanks 2

Thinking Nashville probably has about 500 students 9 - 12............If that is correct, the extra 200 students P G has makes a difference............Can a school with 500+ beat a school with 700+ ? Most definitely.......but an uphill battle playing against a school on a roll in football. 

1 minute ago, cotton84 said:

Thinking Nashville probably has about 500 students 9 - 12............If that is correct, the extra 200 students P G has makes a difference............Can a school with 500+ beat a school with 700+ ? Most definitely.......but an uphill battle playing against a school on a roll in football. 

Recruiting is different in Arkansas 

On 8/11/2020 at 8:50 AM, hornetblue said:

PG will win this game. Arkansas football is not the same as Texas football. Hooks played Nashville in the 90s when they had Todd Cooley breaking every passing record. We beat them by a field goal in Nashville 17-14 the first year. The next year at Hooks we beat them 52-14.

bowie county makes a difference

19 hours ago, txk85 said:

most of the little rock schools would fit in pretty well in texas with the allegations most winning teams in texas get. 

So are these two public schools or is the Ark school private?

Somebody else talked about enrollment  and 500 kids compared to 700 kids school population is not that big of a deal.  500 kids compared to 250 now that is a huge difference. 

2 hours ago, TheShadowKnows said:

So are these two public schools or is the Ark school private?

Somebody else talked about enrollment  and 500 kids compared to 700 kids school population is not that big of a deal.  500 kids compared to 250 now that is a huge difference. 

both public. pg is open enrollment in 75k population town and nashville is a 1 school town of maybe 5k.