The Smoakhouse Forums

Pleasant Grove Hawks vs Nashville Scrappers @Scrappers Stadium

Think PG will wish they had a little bit more of a competitive game before Argyle comes to town. New QB looked ok, not many opportunities, but didn’t make any bad decisions. PG has a freshman RB (15), and he will be exciting to watch this year and years to come. The Johnson kid (1) is tough, and runs with authority. Offense put up crazy rushing numbers. Defense looked good as expected, but other than a couple of skill kids, Nashville wasn't impressive at all. 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think Nashville should go ahead and scrap this game. Then find out who scheduled the Texas state champion and fire that individual.

PG is #2 in TEXAS.   Big difference 

4AD2 Texas Champs, who also held their own with the 4AD1 Texas Champs, vs an Arkansas program🧐? I’m thinking PG wins big. 

Nice win by PG. Freshman RB shined  and  QB handled the offense nicely in his first start. I am sure PG wished to have more competitive game, but Nashville historically can compete with Texas 4A schools. Noted a couple of PG’s RBs were banged up. Hopefully they are good to go next week.