Jump to content
The Smoakhouse Forums

If season ends prematurely, what are the odds Daingerfield fans will claim they would’ve won state?


Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Poohits run is over. Good.... but over.... New season and to many uncertainties to talk about how good we are. I just want to watch some football. Idec who it is lol

Yeah we aren’t lucky enough to have an ample supply of 19 year old freshmen. Hell if the NCAA is throwing in the towel I’m sure UIL will as well. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Yeah we aren’t lucky enough to have an ample supply of 19 year old freshmen. Hell if the NCAA is throwing in the towel I’m sure UIL will as well. 

They usually mirror each other and for the most part have the same set of rules. No way one does without the other.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Yeah we aren’t lucky enough to have an ample supply of 19 year old freshmen. Hell if the NCAA is throwing in the towel I’m sure UIL will as well. 

We aint a juco team stupid. Just a normal high school with something to prove. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

We aint a juco team stupid. Just a normal high school with something to prove. 

Normal? I’m aware you are not juco. That’s why all those 19 year old freshmen is a rare phenomenon for a high school with something to prove. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Normal? I’m aware you are not juco. That’s why all those 19 year old freshmen is a rare phenomenon for a high school with something to prove. 

Speaking of proving something, ETF said he was going to dump some dirt on the Supt and HC. I assume they gone now? Asking for a friend. 👀

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Speaking of proving something, ETF said he was going to dump some dirt on the Supt and HC. I assume they gone now? Asking for a friend. 👀

I've never been given the info yet. I was supposed to "hear" it in December but obviously it never happened. Im trying to refrain from being a 🍆

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Normal? I’m aware you are not juco. That’s why all those 19 year old freshmen is a rare phenomenon for a high school with something to prove. 

you say more false 💩 on here than a Democrat does at a rally. You running out of ammo kuzzo. You salty kuzz hes 10 times better than anyone yall can suit up? He's still 17 btw

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

you say more false 💩 on here than a Democrat does at a rally. You running out of ammo kuzzo. You salty kuzz hes 10 times better than anyone yall can suit up? He's still 17 btw

Lmao. Did you not read what I posted on the DF/ATL thread? The butt hurt is strong with you brother. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Sandlot17 said:

Congratulations @NATUREBOY1 I saw you had a close family member join the Daingerfield Tiger payroll!! Guess the hiring committee or board members aren’t that stupid anymore huh? Or did they make another mistake?

Wrong username there bud. Yep. My oldest daughter will be an aide at South Elementary while getting her teaching degree. Nothing new. My sister has spent the past 25 years there. Why are you asking me about board members and hiring committees? That’s Daingerfield’s and Hughes Spring’s business.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/12/2020 at 8:56 AM, EastTxFinest said:

I've never been given the info yet. I was supposed to "hear" it in December but obviously it never happened. Im trying to refrain from being a 🍆

🤔 You don't wanna be an eggplant? 😂

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Wrong username there bud. Yep. My oldest daughter will be an aide at South Elementary while getting her teaching degree. Nothing new. My sister has spent the past 25 years there. Why are you asking me about board members and hiring committees? That’s Daingerfield’s and Hughes Spring’s business.  

Well that’s good for her. She will learn from a great group down at south.
As far as me asking about board members and hiring committees; come on now you know know you don’t want to act like you don’t know why I’m talking about. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Sandlot17 said:

Well that’s good for her. She will learn from a great group down at south.
As far as me asking about board members and hiring committees; come on now you know know you don’t want to act like you don’t know why I’m talking about. 

I’ve discussed this last year. If you’re referring to the mishandling of the hiring of the AD, I’m not commenting. I’ve apologized to your AD publicly on here. I was basically riding the coattails of Tiger posters who were unhappy about the decision when it was made. They seem to think it was a good ole boy deal cooked upped from the beginning. 
 

You have me mistaken. I’ve never criticized the faculty. That faculty consist of my sister for two decades. Tbh she loves it. She went to Pittsburg for I think one or two years but had to comeback. That’s where she feels at home. My daughter will be working with her. Obviously took a big cut in pay but this is better for her in the long run if teaching is something she feels she is led to do. She is great with young children. I believe she wants to guide little ones in that K-2nd area and she has mentioned special ed which I find very commendable. 
 

Some need to stay off this site if what is said is taken personal. I don’t know if you’ve noticed but there is a lot of smacking talking. Everyone on here loves their school. I’ll be the first to admit I took things to personal with your AD, hence the apology. He wasn’t even the target. I was just stirring the pot with your posters. There’s a couple I like but some are intolerable. 
 

Zero problem with the faculty. Even less problem with the student body. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

I’ve discussed this last year. If you’re referring to the mishandling of the hiring of the AD, I’m not commenting. I’ve apologized to your AD publicly on here. I was basically riding the coattails of Tiger posters who were unhappy about the decision when it was made. They seem to think it was a good ole boy deal cooked upped from the beginning. 
 

You have me mistaken. I’ve never criticized the faculty. That faculty consist of my sister for two decades. Tbh she loves it. She went to Pittsburg for I think one or two years but had to comeback. That’s where she feels at home. My daughter will be working with her. Obviously took a big cut in pay but this is better for her in the long run if teaching is something she feels she is led to do. She is great with young children. I believe she wants to guide little ones in that K-2nd area and she has mentioned special ed which I find very commendable. 
 

Some need to stay off this site if what is said is taken personal. I don’t know if you’ve noticed but there is a lot of smacking talking. Everyone on here loves their school. I’ll be the first to admit I took things to personal with your AD, hence the apology. He wasn’t even the target. I was just stirring the pot with your posters. There’s a couple I like but some are intolerable. 
 

Zero problem with the faculty. Even less problem with the student body. 

Awwwww.... you have a soft side. I knew you was soft as melted butter 🧈 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Awwwww.... you have a soft side. I knew you was soft as melted butter 🧈 

Family comes first. Isn’t that why you’re half mustang?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...