The Smoakhouse Forums

Five-year-old boy is shot dead at point blank range by neighbour, 25, as he rides bike in his own front yard in front of his two sisters, 8 and 7

10 hours ago, Wild74 said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8615711/Five-year-old-boy-riding-bike-shot-dead-neighbor-25-two-sisters.html

You would think that CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS & Fox would be running this story around the clock but taking a look at the pictures this story had to come from the UK

31822048-8615711-image-m-4_159715421357131822072-8615711-image-a-2_1597154194020

they probably didn't run it because the killer is obviously in custody and going to pay. Hey that would have an issue if this guy was still on the streets but he's not and Justice will be served harshly I hope.

39 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

they probably didn't run it because the killer is obviously in custody and going to pay. Hey that would have an issue if this guy was still on the streets but he's not and Justice will be served harshly I hope.

Prolly not; he’ll probably be released on bail due to corona. He could kill another little kid then....

28 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Really?

Yea this isnt apples to apples, but, the point is still there.  Not sure a convicted felon held on heroin charges should have been released.

14 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

I'm glad he learn how to use Google but I'm looking for covid-19 releases.

That isn’t what you asked.

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

I'm glad he learn how to use Google but I'm looking for covid-19 releases.

I’ll save you the trouble, it was another record day lol

Just now, Youngcoach123 said:

I’ll save you the trouble, it was another record day lol

😜👌