“Come on, San Andreas!!!!!”🤨🤨🤨😂

CarthDawg77

7 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

San Andreas Fault earthquake swarm sparks fears of ‘Big One’

https://www.foxnews.com/weather/a-swarm-of-small-earthquakes-in-california-san-andreas-fault-questions

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

While I am all for California to fall into the pacific ocean, I don't think we should be cheering for the death of all those Americans, even though they live in California, because with any major disaster like that, millions will be effected and many many more hurt. I know it is fun to think of California becoming an island, but reality, we shouldn't be cheering for people to die, makes us sound like the "MOB" during the end of the Roman Empire, when death was their entertainment. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

While I am all for California to fall into the pacific ocean, I don't think we should be cheering for the death of all those Americans, even though they live in California, because with any major disaster like that, millions will be effected and many many more hurt. I know it is fun to think of California becoming an island, but reality, we shouldn't be cheering for people to die, makes us sound like the "MOB" during the end of the Roman Empire, when death was their entertainment. 

God works in Mysterious ways...

6 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

I am both a Christian and a sociopath. Weird, I know right. 

California can crumble into dust, and then blow out in to the Pacific Ocean for all I care. Hopefully, it would happen sooner rather than later. 

During: I'll crack a sly smile while I'm eating popcorn watching the events unfold on Fox News. Afterward: I'll say a prayer for their souls. 

1 hour ago, TTman7 said:

I am both a Christian and a sociopath. Weird, I know right. 

California can crumble into dust, and then blow out in to the Pacific Ocean for all I care. Hopefully, it would happen sooner rather than later. 

During: I'll crack a sly smile while I'm eating popcorn watching the events unfold on Fox News. Afterward: I'll say a prayer for their souls. 

God will judge....we don't...

2 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

I can’t wait to go play on that beautiful Nevada coastline!😬

I'm starting to slightly modify my thinking on this subject. 

Texas is already getting ALOT of California immigrants that move here. Hopefully they don't California-our-Texas too bad. 

If California falls into the ocean, the survivors may head to Texas. We'd be BOMBARDED with snowflakes then. Hhhmm...🤔

3 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

I'm starting to slightly modify my thinking on this subject. 

Texas is already getting ALOT of California immigrants that move here. Hopefully they don't California-our-Texas too bad. 

If California falls into the ocean, the survivors may head to Texas. We'd be BOMBARDED with snowflakes then. Hhhmm...🤔

They’ve already invaded Austin.🙄

11 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I'd be good with a good chunk of East Texas joining up with Louisiana, as there are many similar characteristics, as to number of teeth present and shoe ownership and party affiliation, in my experience. Not to mention nutty gun strokers....😆

Those “nutty gun strokers” a the ones killing each other in your Dimwit controlled cities, Mildred....

42 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I'd be good with a good chunk of East Texas joining up with Louisiana, as there are many similar characteristics, as to number of teeth present and shoe ownership and party affiliation, in my experience. Not to mention nutty gun strokers....😆

😂...I bet you would, Sugar-britches!! 

However, let's make it simpler. How about YOU get out of East Texas (if not already) or preferably all of Texas, never come back, and don't associate (even online) with any of us toothless, shoeless, conservative gun-toters. There! Your problem is solved! 😉😁

I hear California needs "educators". Don't mind the San Andreas Fault myth...you'll be safe! 😝😁

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TTman7 said:

😂...I bet you would, Sugar-britches!! 

However, let's make it simpler. How about YOU get out of East Texas (if not already) or preferably all of Texas, never come back, and don't associate (even online) with any of us toothless, shoeless, conservative gun-toters. There! Your problem is solved! 😉😁

I hear California needs "educators". Don't mind the San Andreas Fault myth...you'll be safe! 😝😁

Barry can find “fault” wherever he goes...🤨

• Thanks 2