The Smoakhouse Forums

Biden picks Harris...

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stacy Abrams says she is the rightful VP pick but this way she won’t have to resign as Governor of GA.

After all the low down dirty despicable things you and all the other dems have said about President Trump and his wife? I don't think so Tim. All the things we say about Biden and Kamala are all true

Posted Images

My guess, Harris has the least amount of baggage.

I think this will hurt him.  There are still too many people in the world today that don't think a woman is capable of holding that high of a position.  I think we saw that with Hillary.  I thought she was going to win in a landslide, and Trump pulled the upset.  Those same people will vote for Trump because Biden selected a female.  

11 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

I think this will hurt him.  There are still too many people in the world today that don't think a woman is capable of holding that high of a position.  I think we saw that with Hillary.  I thought she was going to win in a landslide, and Trump pulled the upset.  Those same people will vote for Trump because Biden selected a female.  

It’s not because he chose a female, it’s because he didn’t even consider a male.  He has said “I am going to pick a woman, probably of color...” from the start.  

it’s like me choosing my assistant because she is a female and good looking over males or even lesbians who are more qualified and better work experience...

it’s naive to think smart people won’t see this as Clueless Joe just trying to appease his supporters and donors.  

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

It’s not because he chose a female, it’s because he didn’t even consider a male.  He has said “I am going to pick a woman, probably of color...” from the start.  

it’s like me choosing my assistant because she is a female and good looking over males or even lesbians who are more qualified and better work experience...

it’s naive to think smart people won’t see this as Clueless Joe just trying to appease his supporters and donors.  

Ten bucks says Creepy didn’t Make the decision; It was made FOR him....

Which,  by the way, Automatically makes him nothing more than a puppet on a string.

36 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

Upset? 

57 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Ten bucks says Creepy didn’t Make the decision; It was made FOR him....

Which,  by the way, Automatically makes him nothing more than a puppet on a string.

Go back and look at why Pence got the nod from Trump, before you act like you reinvented the wheel. 

And this is a historic pick, and that is one of the reasons why she was chosen,  in that it was time for a black woman in America to have a place at the table.

52 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Upset? 

I don't think Trump winning will be an upset, and I don't mind a woman being in authority, but I do understand how others think as women as the lesser sex.  I on the other hand know that both sexes have their strengths and weaknesses in different ways.  Some don't.  

Just heard Stacey Abrams wants a recount for VP, and is going ahead with her acceptance speech.  Can’t confirm.

16 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Go back and look at why Pence got the nod from Trump, before you act like you reinvented the wheel. 

And this is a historic pick, and that is one of the reasons why she was chosen,  in that it was time for a black woman in America to have a place at the table.

Y.  A.  W.  N.      😵💤

19 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

I don't think Trump winning will be an upset, and I don't mind a woman being in authority, but I do understand how others think as women as the lesser sex.  I on the other hand know that both sexes have their strengths and weaknesses in different ways.  Some don't.  

Emotional decisions tend to be difficult for women. Anger or fear could be dangerous when thinking about emotions leading to irrational decisions. Women are capable and most likely will listen more. I am more weary of incompetence than emotions. I would be afraid for Biden and our country sake .

• Roll Eyes 1
38 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Actually color shouldn’t play a role in selection. I would want a reliable guy like Trump has with Pence. 

Also I might add Trump was actually in the decision process it kinda obvious. He is a billionaire he didn’t get that way by being stupid.