Biden picks Harris...

Monte1076

I think this will hurt him.  There are still too many people in the world today that don't think a woman is capable of holding that high of a position.  I think we saw that with Hillary.  I thought she was going to win in a landslide, and Trump pulled the upset.  Those same people will vote for Trump because Biden selected a female.  

11 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

I think this will hurt him.  There are still too many people in the world today that don't think a woman is capable of holding that high of a position.  I think we saw that with Hillary.  I thought she was going to win in a landslide, and Trump pulled the upset.  Those same people will vote for Trump because Biden selected a female.  

It’s not because he chose a female, it’s because he didn’t even consider a male.  He has said “I am going to pick a woman, probably of color...” from the start.  

it’s like me choosing my assistant because she is a female and good looking over males or even lesbians who are more qualified and better work experience...

it’s naive to think smart people won’t see this as Clueless Joe just trying to appease his supporters and donors.  

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

It’s not because he chose a female, it’s because he didn’t even consider a male.  He has said “I am going to pick a woman, probably of color...” from the start.  

it’s like me choosing my assistant because she is a female and good looking over males or even lesbians who are more qualified and better work experience...

it’s naive to think smart people won’t see this as Clueless Joe just trying to appease his supporters and donors.  

Ten bucks says Creepy didn’t Make the decision; It was made FOR him....

Which,  by the way, Automatically makes him nothing more than a puppet on a string.

57 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Ten bucks says Creepy didn’t Make the decision; It was made FOR him....

Which,  by the way, Automatically makes him nothing more than a puppet on a string.

Go back and look at why Pence got the nod from Trump, before you act like you reinvented the wheel. 

And this is a historic pick, and that is one of the reasons why she was chosen,  in that it was time for a black woman in America to have a place at the table.

52 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Upset? 

I don't think Trump winning will be an upset, and I don't mind a woman being in authority, but I do understand how others think as women as the lesser sex.  I on the other hand know that both sexes have their strengths and weaknesses in different ways.  Some don't.  

16 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Go back and look at why Pence got the nod from Trump, before you act like you reinvented the wheel. 

And this is a historic pick, and that is one of the reasons why she was chosen,  in that it was time for a black woman in America to have a place at the table.

Y.  A.  W.  N.      😵💤

1 hour ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Agree lost cause for November. Eight years of Trump they will get their guy / girl or person that doesn’t wanna declare in Washington. Hardly one party survives two term . It has been a long time since we had a one term ( Bush SR) . I believe the Democrats could possibly cheat their way in but highly unlikely. I myself will question it but accept Biden cause I love my country more. However, the left has never conceded. Al Gore , Hillary never did. I think John Kerry did . I could be wrong on that. Gore had a point cause the the Election was so close. Hillary not so much.

It's simple really.  If it's close, (they will aways find the votes tucked away in the truck of a car somehwere)  Ds win.  If not,  4 more years. 

• Thanks 1

Well it looks like they got their man....I mean Woman......Does it help the ticket, I doubt it does much, I don't think she is well liked in the entire black community, but so many blacks have been trained to just pull the democratic ticket lever, and they will vote for them just because she is black and a woman. No one is going to look at her record and see if she really stands for anything, outside of herself. 

I can give you 2 reasons why I wouldn't vote for her ticket. #1--she's from California, #2--Shes a woman--I will never vote for a woman to be President of the United States--because I am a male chauvinist pig. 

5 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

My thoughts?  The democrats have conceded the 2020 election.  That,  or their cheat by mail scheme is such a sure thing it doesn't matter who is chosen.  Notice I said is chosen and not "he chose."

Those were 'thoughts'? I am glad I happened on your post. Could you give enlightenment on why you think that choosing Harris is conceding the election? Bet you don't. 

1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

Those were 'thoughts'? I am glad I happened on your post. Could you give enlightenment on why you think that choosing Harris is conceding the election? Bet you don't. 

Don’t do it, ‘91... he ducks and deflects more than anybody on SDC. If he wants answers, let him start Giving some to Our questions...

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1