Biden picks Harris...

Monte1076

6 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

As low as I expected, which would be sad, if the bar wasn't already on the ground. What a bunch of hysterical, scared ninnies. 

You ARE referring to her low character aren't you Larry? .... I'm glad you agree the bar is very low for for the dims running for office .... Why let a little corruption and low moral standards hold you back from running, huh Larry? .....

8 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

As low as I expected, which would be sad, if the bar wasn't already on the ground. What a bunch of hysterical, scared ninnies. 

Funny coming from you after all the crap about President Trump you post.....at least the stuff being posted HERE has evidence to back it up.......lol

3 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

After all the low down dirty despicable things you and all the other dems have said about President Trump and his wife? I don't think so Tim. All the things we say about Biden and Kamala are all true and can be substantiated. The #### yall spew about the president is just a torrent of made up lies.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2