Biden picks Harris...

Monte1076

8 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Don’t do it, ‘91... he ducks and deflects more than anybody on SDC. If he wants answers, let him start Giving some to Our questions...

I think that's nonsense, because I ignore leading, inflammatory BS, but you throw up another vulgar meme as proof of your brain power, why don't ya?

• LOL! 1

5 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I think that's nonsense, because I ignore leading, inflammatory BS, but you throw up another vulgar meme as proof of your brain power, why don't ya?

Somebody "woke" up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. LOL. 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

3 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Post up some more articles proving your BLM buddies are communist 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1

Todays democratic party scares the heck out of me. I could probably be an FDR democrat. He loved this country, believed it was basically good and that working folks should get a fair shake. Todays dims bear no resemblance to FDR. They generally hate this country, believe it is bad, want to tear it down to the foundation and rebuild it into something unrecognizable and a large segment (though certainly not all) utterly detest Christianity. They have reached the point of being bat wing crazy. Im not in love with the GOP (Greed Over People) or Trump either but they are still the lesser of two evils. Guess I will be holding my nose on election day...just like in 2016.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

Todays democratic party scares the heck out of me. I could probably be an FDR democrat. He loved this country, believed it was basically good and that working folks should get a fair shake. Todays dims bear no resemblance to FDR. They generally hate this country, believe it is bad, want to tear it down to the foundation and rebuild it into something unrecognizable and a large segment (though certainly not all) utterly detest Christianity. They have reached the point of being bat wing crazy. Im not in love with the GOP (Greed Over People) or Trump either but they are still the lesser of two evils. Guess I will be holding my nose on election day...just like in 2016.

I know plenty of Democrats who are Christians, and they don't hate this country but want a fair shake for the poor and equal protections under the law and opportunity for all to be successful. I think that they are very similar to FDR, in that they believe in the power of the White House to make a positive and profound impact on every day living in health care, education and building up infrastructure. The Democratic Party supports public education by 1000 times better than the current administration. 

• Thumbs Down 1
  • Stinks 1

8 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Those were 'thoughts'? I am glad I happened on your post. Could you give enlightenment on why you think that choosing Harris is conceding the election? Bet you don't. 

Sure.  She's an empty suit; a fraud. Even Ds weren't dumb enough to believe her. How many primaries did she win? 0. How many primaries did she do anything?  0. This wasn't a case of the winner and runner-up battling to the finish line so they picked her to unify the party.  No.  She was picked for one reason alone,  and EVERYBODY knows that reason.

• Thanks 2

50 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I know plenty of Democrats who are Christians, and they don't hate this country but want a fair shake for the poor and equal protections under the law and opportunity for all to be successful. I think that they are very similar to FDR, in that they believe in the power of the White House to make a positive and profound impact on every day living in health care, education and building up infrastructure. The Democratic Party supports public education by 1000 times better than the current administration. 

I used to vote Democrat; then the party went 🦇💩 crazy.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

I used to vote Democrat; then the party went 🦇💩 crazy.

I check the watchman op-ed section from time to time.  There's a certain individual on there who's always ranting about Trump.  I swear he and Berri are the same person.

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Barry, you should get your last statement correct, the Democratic Party support teacher unions better than the current administration. But the Dems do NO BETTER with teachers than the GOP--they all want one thing, power over the teachers, blame the teachers, and spend terrible amounts of money--never fixing a problem. You cannot deny that, and if you do, you are lying to yourself.