Winona vs Loneoak 8/28 - Asking for a friend

ObiOne

18 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

In memory of Jett 🤣

17 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

He should be paroled anytime now. 

What happened to ol' Joan Jett? He get suspended? For what? 

I knew he hadn't been on the political forums in a while. I just figured his pooty-poo got bruised so he went hiding to his safe space. 😂

I miss that Fella. lol 

26 minutes ago, TheShadowKnows said:

Before the swingers took over in Lone Oak, and fired every coach, and then fired some more, I would have said Lone Oak easy. Now Winonia has a chance.  Still going with LO

Shadow, what do you think about Lone Oak's new district?  Where do you see them finishing?

On 8/12/2020 at 11:12 AM, ObiOne said:

Shadow, what do you think about Lone Oak's new district?  Where do you see them finishing?

Gunter will smoke em, but besides Gunter it is a weak district. So they could right the ship football speaking real quick. I can see them getting second ,and making a run if things fall right. I can also see them struggling.  So a good football season would make them clean as leaving the clap doctor, but if some ugly warts pop up routinely during the season, it could be a difficult season.  
Of course we could be in a civil war, all be dead of the Rona  or be totally ran by some Karen Bolsheviks by the time of the election is done, so it may not matter .

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, ObiOne said:

Heard LO won 2-0?????  @JETT can you confirm and give us the play.......I would say play by play but seems there was only one play that really mattered. Tell us about the safety 

Possibly the worst game I've ever seen.... neither team looked good at all... final was 2-0....

The safety was a bad choice on a fumble, we fumbled and player tries to do what they all do and use speed to edge the DB and went side line to side line... it was a ugly game no doubt..... this looks like its going to be a tough year for our boyz but we'll still bring the love and support em

• Like 2