Black Lives Matter DEFENDS Chicago Looters, Say Looting Is Their RIGHT As Crime SKYROCKETS Across US

Monte1076

This is what I've thought about BLM for a while.  They want blacks to be able to commit crimes without any accountability.  It's not to gain acceptance or reduce police brutality.  I think the majority of American white people aren't racist, but there are a few that give the rest of us a bad name.  The same with cops.  This is why they want the police defunded so bad.  

27 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

The video of the card carrying black lives matter member making that statement.

“I don’t care if someone decides to loot a Gucci or a Macy’s or a Nike store, because that makes sure that person eats,” Ariel Atkins, a BLM organizer, said. “That makes sure that person has clothes.”

“That is reparations,” Atkins added. “Anything they wanted to take, they can take it because these businesses have insurance.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/e2-80-98this-is-reparations-e2-80-99-black-lives-matter-holds-rally-to-support-suspects-in-recent-chicago-looting/ar-BB17PLRn

couldn’t find a video. But here is an article with some quotes. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

“I don’t care if someone decides to loot a Gucci or a Macy’s or a Nike store, because that makes sure that person eats,” Ariel Atkins, a BLM organizer, said. “That makes sure that person has clothes.”

“That is reparations,” Atkins added. “Anything they wanted to take, they can take it because these businesses have insurance.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/e2-80-98this-is-reparations-e2-80-99-black-lives-matter-holds-rally-to-support-suspects-in-recent-chicago-looting/ar-BB17PLRn

couldn’t find a video. But here is an article with some quotes. 

Yup I can't defend stupidity.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

This just in.....

77780221-45E0-439B-BC64-DFE1277EDBC1.jpeg

Cell phone companies should start putting out non-working models, and should only keep stock in a locked safe, or tell people "We'll ship it to you."

That would prevent a lot of looting of cell phone stores.

4 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

Someone asked for a video of the woman saying it...here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z4glUEqqs4

It was me and I already said it was stupid. I still think she's just some person who got up there the screaming black lives matter and they associated her with the organization. I don't know how the organization works are they have card-carrying members or somebody just gets up and say black lives matter protest.