Bclove05

Sabine vs Spring Hill  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Sabine
    • Spring Hill

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, PantherNation2015 said:

Y’all covered that 21+ spread from Guru.  Any injuries?

Yeah but I wanted the win lmao. Yeah. Eli didn’t play entire second half, went to the hospital with dehydration. Eli Kate’s went by ambulance with what appeared to be a head injury. And apparently a lineman on the last play of the game. 

1 minute ago, BearFan13 said:

Yeah but I wanted the win lmao. Yeah. Eli didn’t play entire second half, went to the hospital with dehydration. Eli Kate’s went by ambulance with what appeared to be a head injury. And apparently a lineman on the last play of the game. 

That’s not good. We lost a running back/linebacker with some sort of ankle injury. He was on crutches entire 2nd half. 

1 minute ago, BearFan13 said:

Ah man that stinks.  Yeah I wanted the Panthers & Bears to win.  We had our chance.  Had ball with 3 mins and 3 TO’s in the 4th.  Just couldn’t make the plays and Sabine D did.

4 hours ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Ah man that stinks.  Yeah I wanted the Panthers & Bears to win.  We had our chance.  Had ball with 3 mins and 3 TO’s in the 4th.  Just couldn’t make the plays and Sabine D did.

Is that like C'mon ___ Man

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Acewell said:

GG  Sabine. 64 is a beast

70 is good on the other side but he had to move back to linebacker when our other one got hurt. Our defense did about what I expected. We dropped some interceptions, but we were in position to make plays all night. 

• Like 1