Waco La Vega vs WO-S

powerlifter

On 8/17/2020 at 6:37 AM, regaleagle said:

I was looking at LV's roster from last season because you really cannot see what they have from MaxPreps for this season yet.   Guess what???   They will have a MAMMOTH offensive line.......absolutely MAMMOTH!!!   I thought Argyle's O-line was huge until I looked at their roster from last season.   Most of these guys were juniors.  Looks like their O-line will average above 300 lbs across........and with experience!!  Most were juniors and will be back.   If they did graduate a senior starter, the junior behind him is bigger and probably saw plenty of action last season.

cant find that no where looking at other web sites they dont show that show me where i can find that  like to do a work up how big they are 

56 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

Go to LV football on MaxPreps, then click "more" on the list down from the roster, then click 2019 Var,  then click on roster for the 2019 team

1 hour ago, powerlifter said:

cant find that no where looking at other web sites they dont show that show me where i can find that  like to do a work up how big they are 

thank you coach  and yes i got the fax  LV SIZE FIVE OVER 200 POUNDS - 300-320-215 245 -200 THEY STAND 6 FT- 6FT 3-  5FT 11- 5FT11-6FT 
WO-S HAS 5 OVER 200 POUNDS   -230 6FT 3IN  225 6FT 2INC 300 6FT 3 INC  225 6FT2INC  235 6FT 2 INC  240 6FT2  INC  ONE HONOR MENTION ALL AMERICAM 3 TEAM  AP ALL AMERICAN TEAM HE IS THE LB

9 hours ago, powerlifter said:

thank you coach  and yes i got the fax  LV SIZE FIVE OVER 200 POUNDS - 300-320-215 245 -200 THEY STAND 6 FT- 6FT 3-  5FT 11- 5FT11-6FT 
WO-S HAS 5 OVER 200 POUNDS   -230 6FT 3IN  225 6FT 2INC 300 6FT 3 INC  225 6FT2INC  235 6FT 2 INC  240 6FT2  INC  ONE HONOR MENTION ALL AMERICAM 3 TEAM  AP ALL AMERICAN TEAM HE IS THE LB

11 hours ago, powerlifter said:

We found this on MAX PREP it says LV has two players at 5ft 11  there DL  is this true both SR

12 hours ago, powerlifter said:

must have been good for Thompson and Matthews  i just got some one that gave me 4-1 LOL WE LIKE THE VIDORS NICKNAME

WOS JV beat Vidor 3 TDs to Zip.   Bet Thompson & Matthews does some serious work on offense this week.   With WOS facing La Vega, and Vidoe facing Silsbee, they better.  😂😂😂

7 hours ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Stop looking at Maxpreps.  The info is not reliable.  LV big on OL.  LV has speed.  LV has really good RB’s and LB’s.  LV will be good.

info on WO-S  is right  WO-S is very big on both sides of the ball  and as for there speed we here fell kids at west orange will STAY WITH WITH THERE SPEED .

6 hours ago, Hagar said:

WOS JV beat Vidor 3 TDs to Zip.   Bet Thompson & Matthews does some serious work on offense this week.   With WOS facing La Vega, and Vidoe facing Silsbee, they better.  😂😂😂

yes in deed Thompson is not a happy camper today  but was happy for what he seed in his  JV

14 hours ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Stop looking at Maxpreps.  The info is not reliable.  LV big on OL.  LV has speed.  LV has really good RB’s and LB’s.  LV will be good.

Yes they are.......but the roster from MaxPreps for LV is fairly accurate from last season.  It shows 4 junior OL between 295 and 315, and one at 360.  I think LV had one senior OL starter that graduated.......the rest of the OL were comprised of these guys. I don't think any of them has shrunk in one year.......LOL.  Maybe the 360 guy  lost some weight......maybe.

20 hours ago, powerlifter said:

info on WO-S  is right  WO-S is very big on both sides of the ball  and as for there speed we here fell kids at west orange will STAY WITH WITH THERE SPEED .

yes in deed Thompson is not a happy camper today  but was happy for what he seed in his  JV

Vidor fan posting scrimmage updates was very impressed with the Stang Linebacker Corp.   Big and quick.  Most of Vidor’s gains were right up the middle.  LV may exploit that with their giant OL.   No doubt Coach T will try & plug that up before game time.

15 hours ago, regaleagle said:

Yes they are.......but the roster from MaxPreps for LV is fairly accurate from last season.  It shows 4 junior OL between 295 and 315, and one at 360.  I think LV had one senior OL starter that graduated.......the rest of the OL were comprised of these guys. I don't think any of them has shrunk in one year.......LOL.  Maybe the 360 guy  lost some weight......maybe.

man  like to see what they feed them boys lol