Best 1A-4A games in the first 3 weeks for those that have to wait

Mavchamp

Since 5A and 6A are delayed until September 25th.......

I'm looking for some of the best 1A-4A games in the first few weeks to catch.

Thursday, Friday, and Saturday games appreciated!

Who ya got?

2 hours ago, Mavchamp said:

Who ya got?

GW/Gilmer is probably THE game around these parts. Will be a hard ticket to get even though it’s a Thursday night game. 

Center at Tatum week one gets my honorable mention. Last two seasons they’ve played there’s been a combined +2000 yards of offense. 

2 hours ago, Mavchamp said:

Who ya got?

If you can get a ticket GW will be the place to be Thursday night. Both teams loaded. 

9 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Going to weird seeing most stadiums look like 2a and 3a ball games. Attendance will make home field advantage not a factor.

You dont think only the home team having a band will make a difference? 

Guest Tiger03lb
17 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

That live stream is worth the $$ if they agree on that. 

Will that game be streaming live?

3 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

Will that game be streaming live?

I wouldn’t see why not. GW’s athletic director released a statement weeks ago that they were still working out a few kinks in the live stream. Haven’t heard anything on it lately. 

Guest Tiger03lb
1 minute ago, BearFan13 said:

I wouldn’t see why not. GW’s athletic director released a statement weeks ago that they were still working out a few kinks in the live stream. Haven’t heard anything on it lately. 

Thanks

2 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

Both gotta agree on it. Might be the time of the month for the other school. Lol

Week 3 Cameron YOE @ Franklin

Last two meetings 2016 Cameron 42 Franklin 38 Cameron got a goal line stop and a first down to win the game both teams had went to state the year before both were top 10 teams over 7000 people showed up and it was the true meaning of small town friday night lights... 2017 Franklin 38 Cameron 34 Franklin threw a td pass with 13 secs left on clock to win the game

This season both could be top 10 teams when they meet again.. As of right now Franklin 3a-d2 #8 Cameron 3a-d1 #11

Games is also supposed to be live streamed from franklin

Argyle at Celina on 9/11 will be a fun one. Usually a really good atmosphere. A chance to see the Bobcats new stadium, too, for those that haven't.

Another one that won't get as much attention but will be a nice cross-class matchup is Paul Pewitt at Celina on 9/18. Should be hard hitting. A nice nostalgic throwback to the 2005 2A state championship game, too.

5 hours ago, d0tc0m said:

Argyle at Celina on 9/11 will be a fun one. Usually a really good atmosphere. A chance to see the Bobcats new stadium, too, for those that haven't.

Another one that won't get as much attention but will be a nice cross-class matchup is Paul Pewitt at Celina on 9/18. Should be hard hitting. A nice nostalgic throwback to the 2005 2A state championship game, too.

Celina will beat poohit by fiddy