Week 1 Daingerfield vs Atlanta

EastTxFinest

Daingerfield vs Atlanta  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Daingerfield
    • Atlanta

For some reason I can only see last or first page of forums. It wont let me go to the next page or previous. I already messaged forum help,with no reply.anyone have any suggestions?send me a Dm so I will see it,because if this goes to page 10 i wont be able to come back and look at responses.

2 hours ago, Fblife13 said:

For some reason I can only see last or first page of forums. It wont let me go to the next page or previous. I already messaged forum help,with no reply.anyone have any suggestions?send me a Dm so I will see it,because if this goes to page 10 i wont be able to come back and look at responses.

I have this happen sometimes,  login and out usually fixes it for me

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Yalls win streak over us will be broke late tomorrow 

Been what, since 2012? Had to get a Rabbit on staff to have a chance I guess. 

Haha we will see. Talked to a few boys on the team and they seem pretty confident in this years team. Not sure it it's because of the scrimmage or what, but they said mentally, they're a better team than last year. We will see. 

• LOL! 1

5 hours ago, Fblife13 said:

I am having the same issue too!!  If you get yours resolved please post.

2 hours ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Been what, since 2012? Had to get a Rabbit on staff to have a chance I guess. 

Haha we will see. Talked to a few boys on the team and they seem pretty confident in this years team. Not sure it it's because of the scrimmage or what, but they said mentally, they're a better team than last year. We will see. 

Yeah... just like the rb coach yall got from us a few years back that was hollering our plays to yalls defense lmao.... the entire game smdh