Week 1 Daingerfield vs Atlanta

EastTxFinest

Daingerfield vs Atlanta  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Daingerfield
    • Atlanta

49 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Yeah... just like the rb coach yall got from us a few years back that was hollering our plays to yalls defense lmao.... the entire game smdh

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that didn't play a large factor in the matter. For most teams it might, but for ours I doubt it lol. I've seen too many teams run all over our defense with the most predictable play-calling to think otherwise. 

I'm glad y'all got him honestly. I'm glad he's moving up through the ranks. I'd love to see him back here in maroon one day. 

23 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Zay Jeter 

Just watching some highlights of him. He's got some great pocket awareness. 

Gah I bet it felt good to get past Newton last year. Really didn't keep up with football after the robbery in Hooks LOL.

2 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Gah I bet it felt good to get past Newton last year. Really didn't keep up with football after the robbery in Hooks LOL.

He’s a highlight waiting to happen. 

17 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Yeah but all that “highlight” material will cost them some games. It cost them last year against Pewitt. 

He seemed to make good decisions when I saw him. Very elusive but he kept his eyes down field. I have nothing but the scrimmage to go off of but I was impressed with what I saw. 

1 hour ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Yeah but all that “highlight” material will cost them some games. It cost them last year against Pewitt. 

Yeah. Because he decided to stop throwing the ball???? The coaches got conservative and that bit us in the #### in the second half... he had over 240 in the 1st half

2 hours ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Did you see "The Run" that won the game

3 hours ago, DBoyz1969 said:

I'm going to ask a couple of schools if they would be interested in a dual camera that can stream live sport games for those who can't attend. It plugs in to the score board etc..I don't know if it has commentary on it or not. If not you can always listen to the radio  hopefully there is no delay. I personally think it would be awesome. Its free for the schools to have it installed. Let me know if you think your school or schools would be interested i will contact them for you.

I think that would be awesome. I personally know a bunch of senior citizens that would love to watch the game,but they are staying home due to the china virus.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Fblife13 said:

I think that would be awesome. I personally know a bunch of senior citizens that would love to watch the game,but they are staying home due to the china virus.

ATL will have a video stream. Saw it on Facebook. 

The system that the guys talking about that you quoted has a backlog of 5 weeks. Tatums won’t be up and running until week three. 

• Thanks 1