Week 1 Daingerfield vs Atlanta

EastTxFinest

Daingerfield vs Atlanta  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Daingerfield
    • Atlanta

3 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

I think Daingerfield wins big, but it’s ATL so anything can happen. If for some reason Tigers lose, don’t call for the head of the OC. I think this guy is gonna be a good one. I know how schizophrenic you Tiger fans can be. Just putting that out there in case. 

Aint you got a convalescent home to visit

Atlanta offense is struggling, and that's putting it lightly. QB doesn't have a lot of time, but just can't seem to make plays when he does. Atlanta is something like 0/14 passing, 1 INT with 1 drop. 

Daingerfield has put the ball on the ground 5 times, lost 4 of them. Gotta give a little credit to Atlanta for some of these strips. Daingerfield's RB peeled off a 60ish yard run, and an Atlanta DB reached over his shoulder and ripped the ball out. 

Been a really sloppy game though so far. Daingerfield was leading the penalty race by a large margin but Atlanta has started creeping back up. 

Overall, Atlanta has been outplayed tremendously. Defense, even as many yards as they've allowed, is the only reason they're still in this game. Could easily be 28-0 right now. If Atlanta doesn't figure out a way to start blocking, or hitting receivers, I don't see how their defense can continue to hold up. 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Atlanta offense is struggling, and that's putting it lightly. QB doesn't have a lot of time, but just can't seem to make plays when he does. Atlanta is something like 0/14 passing, 1 INT with 1 drop. 

Daingerfield has put the ball on the ground 5 times, lost 4 of them. Gotta give a little credit to Atlanta for some of these strips. Daingerfield's RB peeled off a 60ish yard run, and an Atlanta DB reached over his shoulder and ripped the ball out. 

Been a really sloppy game though so far. Daingerfield was leading the penalty race by a large margin but Atlanta has started creeping back up. 

Overall, Atlanta has been outplayed tremendously. Defense, even as many yards as they've allowed, is the only reason they're still in this game. Could easily be 28-0 right now. If Atlanta doesn't figure out a way to start blocking, or hitting receivers, I don't see how their defense can continue to hold up. 

Best analysis I've ever seen you post. Thats why we boys lol....