Week 1 Daingerfield vs Atlanta

EastTxFinest

Daingerfield vs Atlanta  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Daingerfield
    • Atlanta

23 minutes ago, BulldogBacker12 said:

I know D-Field didn’t score much but how did the offense look? What scheme were they running. Were they running Carthage offense? If so it will take a while to get clicking, but when it does almost unstoppable.

Lots of pro-style mixed in. Definitely feels a lot like Carthage. Slow and methodical, but can hurry up when needed. Players definitely still buying in and getting used to it. I actually talked to the OC at our class reunion and he'd said if he ever came to Atlanta, he'd bring that style of offense with him. I was real skeptical at first, but it looked good tonight. Daingerfield just put the ball on the ground 7 or 8 times, which has nothing to do with the style of offense. 

Only time will tell. Definitely had their offense looking better than Atlanta's. Not sure I've seen a worse offensive opening to a season from Atlanta... Ever...

Way to fight Tigers.  Defense gets an A+.  Offense C. To many turnovers or this could have been a rout.   Thanks to KAQC for televising the game.  My gal in bad health, so can't take the chance with covid.  This going to be a good year for the Tigers... Go blue..