Week 1 Daingerfield vs Atlanta

EastTxFinest

Daingerfield vs Atlanta  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Daingerfield
    • Atlanta

1 minute ago, Bclove05 said:

@H3llR4z0r don’t worry about us. We have to replace a ton including 4 off what was probably the best line ever in Sabine. We gonna struggle. 

Atlanta's O-Line is young. Their defense is seasoned though. Missing our big LB from last year but we have some good kids on defense. 

Just now, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Already more trash talk I’m sure, and you only been around for 24 hours. 🤣🤣

Man it was bad last year. You'd have to say something offensive to get folks to create accounts and get on here to trash talk. 

Just now, H3llR4z0r said:

Man it was bad last year. You'd have to say something offensive to get folks to create accounts and get on here to trash talk. 

Does Jefferson ever have folks on here?  They are like ghosts. I was curious what they have coming up because they lost a ton. 

Just now, GWBears01 said:

Does Jefferson ever have folks on here?  They are like ghosts. I was curious what they have coming up because they lost a ton. 

Yeah you got FlowJack, but a lot split after that L they took last year. 

Guest Tiger03lb
35 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Only during playoffs, then they run and hide afterwards 😂 lol, except for dawg and the other one. I believe they got a couple of good athletes coming back from what dawg was telling me last season when we played them.

6 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

Only during playoffs, then they run and hide afterwards 😂 lol, except for dawg and the other one. I believe they got a couple of good athletes coming back from what dawg was telling me last season when we played them.

They always have some good athletes. I just know they lost the core of the team that was successful the last few years. 

Just now, GWBears01 said:

They always have some good athletes. I just know they lost the core of the team that was successful the last few years. 

Lost QB, best RB, our best LB, think maybe best WR..... that being said kid at QB can spin it. 

Guest Tiger03lb
1 minute ago, GWBears01 said:

The qb's little brother from last year is still there. He was a receiver. I believe that's what I was told. I think he could play qb as well or has played at the qb position. Yes, they always have them, last year's team was probably the better out of the two imo in the past two years. 

3 hours ago, H3llR4z0r said:

I'm not gonna lie though, I like this district way more than last year's. 

It fits Atlanta style better than the district from last year.  More speed based than ground and pound.  Gladwater o line is gonna be big. Tatum, who knows from one year to the next.  Jeffy lost alot. I hear sabine is gonna be decent. All in all I'm ready to watch some ball. 

1 minute ago, Dadgoat said:

It fits Atlanta style better than the district from last year.  More speed based than ground and pound.  Gladwater o line is gonna be big. Tatum, who knows from one year to the next.  Jeffy lost alot. I hear sabine is gonna be decent. All in all I'm ready to watch some ball. 

Don’t worry about Tatum.