• Daingerfield
    • Atlanta

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got to regroup rabbs! I’m a fan for sure of that young man showed alotnheart for his team!

Daingerfield and Gladewater. 

The Tigers are a force. I think the two teams last night were pretty balanced on the talent side but the 3 turnovers on the first 3 possessions hurt. That Qb for DF tho!  If you can’t tell I was very

Posted Images

For some reason I can only see last or first page of forums. It wont let me go to the next page or previous. I already messaged forum help,with no reply.anyone have any suggestions?send me a Dm so I will see it,because if this goes to page 10 i wont be able to come back and look at responses.

2 hours ago, Fblife13 said:

For some reason I can only see last or first page of forums. It wont let me go to the next page or previous. I already messaged forum help,with no reply.anyone have any suggestions?send me a Dm so I will see it,because if this goes to page 10 i wont be able to come back and look at responses.

I have this happen sometimes,  login and out usually fixes it for me

• Like 1
1 hour ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

I can no longer post memes or gifs. I don’t know what’s up. 

Yea, that happens to me sometimes too. 

3 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Yalls win streak over us will be broke late tomorrow 

Been what, since 2012? Had to get a Rabbit on staff to have a chance I guess. 

Haha we will see. Talked to a few boys on the team and they seem pretty confident in this years team. Not sure it it's because of the scrimmage or what, but they said mentally, they're a better team than last year. We will see. 

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Fblife13 said:

I am having the same issue too!!  If you get yours resolved please post.

2 hours ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Been what, since 2012? Had to get a Rabbit on staff to have a chance I guess. 

Haha we will see. Talked to a few boys on the team and they seem pretty confident in this years team. Not sure it it's because of the scrimmage or what, but they said mentally, they're a better team than last year. We will see. 

Yeah... just like the rb coach yall got from us a few years back that was hollering our plays to yalls defense lmao.... the entire game smdh

49 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Yeah... just like the rb coach yall got from us a few years back that was hollering our plays to yalls defense lmao.... the entire game smdh

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that didn't play a large factor in the matter. For most teams it might, but for ours I doubt it lol. I've seen too many teams run all over our defense with the most predictable play-calling to think otherwise. 

I'm glad y'all got him honestly. I'm glad he's moving up through the ranks. I'd love to see him back here in maroon one day. 

23 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Zay Jeter 

Just watching some highlights of him. He's got some great pocket awareness. 

Gah I bet it felt good to get past Newton last year. Really didn't keep up with football after the robbery in Hooks LOL.

2 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Gah I bet it felt good to get past Newton last year. Really didn't keep up with football after the robbery in Hooks LOL.

He’s a highlight waiting to happen. 

17 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Yeah but all that “highlight” material will cost them some games. It cost them last year against Pewitt. 

He seemed to make good decisions when I saw him. Very elusive but he kept his eyes down field. I have nothing but the scrimmage to go off of but I was impressed with what I saw. 

1 hour ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Yeah but all that “highlight” material will cost them some games. It cost them last year against Pewitt. 

Yeah. Because he decided to stop throwing the ball???? The coaches got conservative and that bit us in the #### in the second half... he had over 240 in the 1st half

2 hours ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Did you see "The Run" that won the game