PREDICT THE WINNER!!!  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the Presidency?

2. 2. Who wins Congress?

• Republicans win House + Senate
    • Democrats win House + Senate
    • Reps keep Senate/Dems keep House

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/03/2020 at 06:00 AM

Well lookie here .... the plot thickens ... Crack Head Hunter's business partner has come forward and confirms all the Huntet Biden incriminating emails .... he even fingers the BIG GUY as Plugs Bite Me ....

When is the main stream media going to break and cover this gigantic political scandal?  Is Plugs going to drop out of the race and tuck his tail in shame?  There is still much more incriminating stuff yet to be released.  Will the AG appoint a Special Prosecutor? He damn well has a lot more REAL incriminating evidence against the Biden crime family that there ever existed against Donald Trump  .... :woot:

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, JETT said:

:rofl:, you basically saying Democrats win? 

only a brainwashed buffoon would reach THAT conclusion from THAT meme......there was a time where I THOUGHT you may be brighter than larry and screamer.......that point is now gone......:rofl:

• LOL! 1

7 hours ago, Unashamed said:

Even with voter fraud in Pennsylvania,  trump wins.  

What is your confidence in Wisconsin/Michigan based on? To me they both still look winnable for Biden-Harris. 

I've got pretty reliable sources for Ohio and Florida who say Trump's got the inside track in both.

North Carolina is a "push" thanks to affluent millennial whites who dominate Asheville and Raleigh-Durham. 

I keep seeing Arizona as a "lock" for Dems, but that seems like serious hopium from pollsters. (See here.)  

And yeah, I've also already given Pennsylvania over to Biden-Harris. Expect a few blue islands in a red see when they show the county-by-county results.