PREDICT THE WINNER!!!  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the Presidency?

2. 2. Who wins Congress?

• Republicans win House + Senate
    • Democrats win House + Senate
    • Reps keep Senate/Dems keep House

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/03/2020 at 06:00 AM

Difficult to predict what women will do in any scenario.......much less a presidential election as critical as this one is.  Women are not known for their logic or reasoning capabilities.......that's just not in their nature.  They are what they are........basically emotional creatures by nature.

10 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

Difficult to predict what women will do in any scenario.......much less a presidential election as critical as this one is.  Women are not known for their logic or reasoning capabilities.......that's just not in their nature.  They are what they are........basically emotional creatures by nature.

Dare you to go lob that train of thought into any teacher's lounge in America during lunch time! 😆

• LOL! 1

13 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

Human beings are not known for their logic or reasoning capabilities.......that's just not in their nature.  They are what they are........basically emotional creatures by nature.

Fixed it for you.  ;) 

10 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

Sure I dare........I've only stated what is and has been well-documented by science for centuries, LOL.

So how do you see the wimmin' vote this election cycle?

Hillary Clinton won the female vote 54 percent to 39 percent in 2016 (according to Pew Research), so how do you see it in 2020? 

According to that right-wing echo chamber The New York Times, it appears Trump is 9 points better in Philly than 2016. Nearly a quarter of the city, based on their own polling. 

Not saying they're right or wrong, it's just interesting, especially considering the source. 

On 10/27/2020 at 11:08 AM, LOL said:

I was still working in journalism during the 2016 election, and I remember the immediate shock reaction. For a brief (all-too-brief) there was a feeling of humility in the newsroom. A sense that, "maybe we need to work harder to understand all those rubes out in the hinterlands." Or that perhaps is was they (media) who were out of touch. 

Aaaaaaaand then it was quickly replaced by "Russian hackers" and wild-eyed conspiracies, and all introspection went out the window. 

I agree completely with the media is completely out of touch in most cases.  

26 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

The story of this election will be whether the cheat-by-mail scheme succeeds or fails.

Elaborate on that if you don't mind. Is it because you can't believe people don't admire Trump like you do? You think he can only be beat if the other side is cheating? Why? 

17 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Elaborate on that if you don't mind. Is it because you can't believe people don't admire Trump like you do? You think he can only be beat if the other side is cheating? Why? 

Spare me.  There have already been numerous instances of people who've been caught destroying ballots etc.  The democrat party has a long, documented history of cheating.

Broward county Fl would still be "counting" ballots from the 2000 election had SCOTUS not put a stop to it. 

21 hours ago, LOL said:

So how do you see the wimmin' vote this election cycle?

Hillary Clinton won the female vote 54 percent to 39 percent in 2016 (according to Pew Research), so how do you see it in 2020? 

54% and 39% doesn't add up to 100%........where's the missing 7%?

16 hours ago, regaleagle said:

Anyway......about 55% of the women vote will go with Biden, IMHO......shouldn't be much more.

The story about this election will be that a winner is not declared until ???. And that President Trump nor Biden have conceded. 

On 10/27/2020 at 10:39 AM, Wild74 said:

How all  the polls where wrong once again

Polls are stupid. They should be eliminated. 

5 hours ago, TTman7 said:

The story about this election will be that a winner is not declared until ???. And that President Trump nor Biden have conceded. 

And because of this scenario.......civil unrest and civil disobedience (fires, clashes, violence) in many larger cities will become a serious concern for most "normal hard-working" Americans.  Forced curfews may result in some of these cities.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, regaleagle said:

Third party voters. Gary Johnson and Jill Stein probably combined for around 7 percent overall in 2016. 

I have a LOT of Republican and Democrat friends/relatives who went third party in 2016. Almost none of them are going third party this cycle.  

22 hours ago, Wild74 said:

From what I am reading Biden may not roll up big numbers in New York and California as Clinton did because of all the law and order disruptions has some people leaning more toward the GOP law and order stance verses the democrats anything is ok stance. Biden will still take those states but the margins will shrink. I am thinking Trump wins the popular vote this time around. 

I agree, I think President Trump has significantly grown his base and his approval is higher with minorities .... he will win both the popular vote and the electoral college  ....  the liberal pollsters funded by the dishonest fake news media will never be taken seriously again ....

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Phony Russian Interfering in 2016 election: Democrats cheating

Beginning Impeachment before Donald Trump ever even took office: Democrat Cheating

Joe Biden withholding $1Billion from Ukraine until son Hunter’s prosecutor is fired: Democrat Cheating

Hunter Biden accepting $Billions from China & (The Big Guy) Creepy Joe getting his cut 10%? Democrat Cheating.

There is a definite pattern here...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Phony Russian Interfering in 2016 election: Democrats cheating

Beginning Impeachment before Donald Trump ever even took office: Democrat Cheating

Joe Biden withholding $1Billion from Ukraine until son Hunter’s prosecutor is fired: Democrat Cheating

Hunter Biden accepting $Billions from China & (The Big Guy) Creepy Joe getting his cut 10%? Democrat Cheating.

There is a definite pattern here...

All true, plus Plugs isn't fit mentally or physically to be our CIC and President  ... low energy, frail, visibly frustrated as he tries to form his thoughts ... not to mention, he has been wrong on every major issue during his 47 years in office .... and now, Americans paying attention to his crime family corruption sees he is as big a liar as the Hilldabeast  .....

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, JETT said:

They never fail in the amusement category 

Any bold predictions you'd like to have on the record? 

I've got Larry down for big gains with women overall, at about a 60-40 split for Biden. How about you? What's your EC breakdown? Demographic swings? 

my prediction is that after President Trump demolishes the candidate and party of pedophiles, child murderers, and dope heads, that BarryLaverty vanishes like LarryDavid did after 2016 and we get him back with a different name after he's cried for a couple of months................

• Grumpy 1

43 minutes ago, LOL said:

Any bold predictions you'd like to have on the record? 

I've got Larry down for big gains with women overall, at about a 60-40 split for Biden. How about you? What's your EC breakdown? Demographic swings? 

I think trumps turn out amongst blacks will be less than 2016... i think trump loses a few states that Hillary lost in 16.... i called it a while back ago that this election will have record voter turn out.... i see Republicans blaming mail in ballots and China for losing this election.... ill be back for my serving of crow if I'm wrong 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, JETT said:

I think trumps turn out amongst blacks will be less than 2016... i think trump loses a few states that Hillary lost in 16.... i called it a while back ago that this election will have record voter turn out.... i see Republicans blaming mail in ballots and China for losing this election.... ill be back for my serving of crow if I'm wrong 

Better stop eating now, because you are going to be eating crow for a Long Time...