PREDICT THE WINNER!!!  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the Presidency?

2. 2. Who wins Congress?

• Republicans win House + Senate
    • Democrats win House + Senate
    • Reps keep Senate/Dems keep House

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/03/2020 at 06:00 AM

On 10/27/2020 at 11:08 AM, LOL said:

I was still working in journalism during the 2016 election, and I remember the immediate shock reaction. For a brief (all-too-brief) there was a feeling of humility in the newsroom. A sense that, "maybe we need to work harder to understand all those rubes out in the hinterlands." Or that perhaps is was they (media) who were out of touch. 

Aaaaaaaand then it was quickly replaced by "Russian hackers" and wild-eyed conspiracies, and all introspection went out the window. 

Serious question (for both sides): If your guy loses, what is going to be the reason? 

Biden supporters: Why did Joe lose?

Trump supporters: Why did Trump lose?

7 hours ago, Unashamed said:

1604026806844.png

I'm seeing conflicting data from Arizona and Pennsylvania. One day the trend is red, the next day it's blue. Maricopa County is downright schizophrenic. And we won't know what's going in PA until Philly is done. What's your data indicating?  

Minnesota goes red? Really? Hell, even Fritz Mondale won Minnesota in the Reagan rout of '84. While most of the state is rural red, the Twin Cities are dark, dark blue.  While the protests certainly "helped" the GOP there, I think it's too much to overcome this election cycle. 

I'll give you Wisconsin OR Michigan, but there's no way the GOP gets both.  ezgif-7-fe2361f35983

30 minutes ago, Unashamed said:

1604264942803.png

Biden has to win all 4 of those unmarked states to win the election.   Last election Trump won 3 of those 4 against a better candidate.  

biden is doing better in key areas than Hillary, hillary had benghazzi... biden doesn't, ive heard that from some supporters that could be the difference