PREDICT THE WINNER!!!  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the Presidency?

2. 2. Who wins Congress?

• Republicans win House + Senate
    • Democrats win House + Senate
    • Reps keep Senate/Dems keep House

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/03/2020 at 06:00 AM

BTW.......if you don't feel like watching any of the major news networks to follow the returns tonight, let me suggest Greg Hunter's USA Watchdog site.  He will be doing a Livestream all night starting at 7 pm Central to post and follow all of the returns from every state.  

On 10/27/2020 at 9:57 AM, LOL said:

Okay okay...  so just ASSUME your preferred outcome is correct (Trump landslide, Biden landslide, etc. whatever), now what is going to be the big reason WHY your candidate won? Please explain to me what demographic or data trend is going to do it for your guy? 

Who do you think IS going to vote for Trump or Biden, and who isn't? How will these groups compare to 2016? 

When it's all said and done, and all the experts are doing their analysis, what trends do you think they're going to find from the results? 

For example: "I think that Trump will make gains with Blacks and Latinos, but loses ground with middle-class Whites."

Taking a quick glance around the Political Forum, I'm seeing a lot of confidence and bluster about what y'all think the results are going to be, but I want to know WHY you think those results will happen.

Break it down for me, I'm sincerely curious. Thanks! 

Electoral-Map-2020

Welllllll...  here we are, the day after, and it's looking like this is gonna go extra rounds and/or to the courts. But I think there are a few pretty clear storylines to this election.

1.) The pollsters are wrong. Political polling is dead. Going forward, anyone who cites any polling should be laughed out of civilized society. Nate Silver should be banned from the Internet. 

2.) Trump gained with Latinos/Blacks, but lost ground with White Males. So maybe Republicans aren't a bunch of racist fascists? And if the DNC is smart, they'll put a muzzle on the far leftist radicals.

3.) Demographics are destiny, but not how you think.  

4.) Texas still ain't a Swing State.

5.) Pretty sure I'm the only one on Smoaky whose prediction map was close. Y'all should listen to me. I know stuff.  emot-smug 

On 10/7/2020 at 12:46 PM, LOL said:

Here's my latest prediction: 
87eh458375he7he3.png

Thoughts? 

2 minutes ago, LOL said:

Welllllll...  here we are, the day after, and it's looking like this is gonna go extra rounds and/or to the courts. But I think there are a few pretty clear storylines to this election.

1.) The pollsters are wrong. Political polling is dead. Going forward, anyone who cites any polling should be laughed out of civilized society. Nate Silver should be banned from the Internet. 

2.) Trump gained with Latinos/Blacks, but lost ground with White Males. So maybe Republicans aren't a bunch of racist fascists? And if the DNC is smart, they'll put a muzzle on the far leftist radicals.

5.) Pretty sure I'm the only one on Smoaky whose prediction map was close. Y'all should listen to me. I know stuff.  emot-smug 

Thoughts? 

I agree, Trump hurt himself in alot of ways had he taken this virus seriously, stop tweeting so much and be a leader and not a puppet he could've won in a landslide..... its not over yet but I keep saying this was never about policies this election 

10 minutes ago, JETT said:

I agree, Trump hurt himself in alot of ways had he taken this virus seriously, stop tweeting so much and be a leader and not a puppet he could've won in a landslide..... its not over yet but I keep saying this was never about policies this election 

A puppet for Who?🙄

8 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

Sure is. Beautiful day to be outside. C'mon colder weather. 😁

3 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Bring it on, I don’t have to answer that call out phone call anymore!😜

Yes sir....  got to love east Texas with the back and forth weather

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LOL said:

Thoughts? 

I think Trump holds on to Michigan, but I think he will end up losing Georgia and PA after all this resolves. 

I'm not the least bit surprised if Biden wins. However, I will be surprised if he makes it all 4 years.

• Like 1