PREDICT THE WINNER!!!  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the Presidency?

2. 2. Who wins Congress?

• Republicans win House + Senate
    • Democrats win House + Senate
    • Reps keep Senate/Dems keep House

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/03/2020 at 06:00 AM

On 10/28/2020 at 4:02 PM, LOL said:

I think Trump can pull in 40 percent of Hispanic voters, tops. That'd be a significant bump from 2016, but I don't think he approaches 50 percent overall.  

Doubling his overall Black vote shouldn't be too difficult, but I still don't think he gets more than 15 percent of Black votes overall, due largely to the Black female voting block. They hate him. I bet Trump won't get 5 percent of Black women. 

New York Times columnist Charles Blow is officially freaking out about the gains Trump made with Blacks/Latinos:

On 10/28/2020 at 4:31 PM, LOL said:

To hear a lot of Smoaky Democrats talk, Trump is despised by many within his own party. I'm curious to know what percentage of GOPers you see voting against their own party? 

So, I think this is yet another faulty narrative that has been effectively crushed (regardless of the final outcome): 

93 percent of Republicans voted for Trump, up from 90 percent in 2016. 

Like it or not, Trump is the GOP. NeverTrumpers are obsolete. 

3 minutes ago, JETT said:

What I pray is in 2024 we get someone the majority of the ppl can get behind 

If you watched something other than CNN, LSDMSNBC, & the rest of the “Fake News” propaganda arm of the Communist Party, you would see that “the majority” of people already Are behind their candidate.

Shady counting in Democrat areas doesn’t mean the right candidate wins.

5 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

If you watched something other than CNN, LSDMSNBC, & the rest of the “Fake News” propaganda arm of the Communist Party, you would see that “the majority” of people already Are behind their candidate.

BS, someone not to far left and not to right

7 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

I got hooked on the new toy DirecTv put up and didn't really use Newsmax for anything but background noise......

4 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

It is obvious at this point the Democrats are widespread cheating. Minnesota, Pennsylvania, Georgia, Arizona,  Wisconsin are trying very hard to go blue. You can’t run a campaign like Biden and have the support with Trump and expect anyone to believe it is legitimate. This is embarrassing and shameful.

#EXCUSES

2 hours ago, JETT said:

Yes sir....  got to love east Texas with the back and forth weather

I've experienced both temperature extremes in my life...-10 average in the winter and 130 average in the summer (up to 140+). I love cold weather and REAL snow I found out. 

Temps need to start dropping, but I'd settle for long sleeve/light jacket weather. 😁

2 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

I've experienced both temperature extremes in my life...-10 average in the winter and 130 average in the summer (up to 140+). I love cold weather and REAL snow I found out. 

Temps need to start dropping, but I'd settle for long sleeve/light jacket weather. 😁

We need a hard freeze to kill off some bugs....

10 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

I'm with you on that, don't like hot to much.... i love the cold and a fire

1 minute ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

I knew you two could get along........:rofl:

1 minute ago, LOL said:

Entirely too much civility in this thread. Y'all better get back to trash talk or I'm gonna ban the lot of ya. 

Get rid of trump and ill agree with all of ya

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, LOL said:

New York Times columnist Charles Blow is officially freaking out about the gains Trump made with Blacks/Latinos:

I've been checking numbers at a variety of sources, and one constant trend I've seen are marked GOP gains in Black/Latino voters. 

Trump got the most non-white support of any Republican running for president since 1960. 

1 minute ago, LOL said:

I've been checking numbers at a variety of sources, and one constant trend I've seen are marked GOP gains in Black/Latino voters. 

Trump got the most non-white support of any Republican running for president since 1960. 

damn