PREDICT THE WINNER!!!  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the Presidency?

2. 2. Who wins Congress?

• Republicans win House + Senate
    • Democrats win House + Senate
    • Reps keep Senate/Dems keep House

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/03/2020 at 06:00 AM

5 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

I think you're wrong. ย He'll do better than last go-around. ย Blacks have seen he's not the klan king the dems and media have portrayed him to be and that, like yourself, the democrat party cares more about illegals.

No shame in my game... illegals or legals, as long as they come to work they're welcome in my eyes

1 minute ago, JETT said:

No shame in my game... illegals or legals, as long as they come to work they're welcome in my eyes

I'm the same way with one exception. ย They cannot get govt assistance, ย ie welfare. ย But they do, ย and that's the rub.

1 minute ago, DAWG91 said:

I'm the same way with one exception. ย They cannot get govt assistance, ย ie welfare. ย But they do, ย and that's the rub.

Illegals flood and overwhelm our educational system......they take jobs from LEGAL citizens.....deport every single one......

2 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Illegals flood and overwhelm our educational system......they take jobs from LEGAL citizens.....deport every single one......

They also get welfare. ย 50% legalย and 75% illegal, ย which means we agree lol.

8 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

I know illegals who take care of business and don't expect nothing from our government.. those are the ppl I welcome with open arms

3 minutes ago, JETT said:

I know illegals who take care of business and don't expect nothing from our government.. those are the ppl I welcome with open arms

Except for free schooling for their kids you mean. ย Those that you know that "take care of business" are in the minority.

1 minute ago, DAWG91 said:

That statement alone makes you part of the problem.

Now im the problem?ย :rofl:, your a grandparent been voting for years im sure... sounds like your the problem.. i voted my first time 4 years ago and it didn't count, yeah im the problem.... yall are funny folks

1 hour ago, JETT said:

Now im the problem?ย :rofl:, your a grandparent been voting for years im sure... sounds like your the problem.. i voted my first time 4 years ago and it didn't count, yeah im the problem.... yall are funny folks

Wrong again kiddo. ย With the exception of Bush 04 all the guys I've voted for lost, ย which meant the usa kept doing the same old same old stuff that got us in this situation. ย You can't blame Trump either. ย He was elected to fix the mess you seem to be fond of.

4 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Wrong again kiddo. ย With the exception of Bush 04 all the guys I've voted for lost, ย which meant the usa kept doing the same old same old stuff that got us in this situation. ย You can't blame Trump either. ย He was elected to fix the mess you seem to be fond of.

Ok grandpa