PREDICT THE WINNER!!!  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the Presidency?

2. 2. Who wins Congress?

• Republicans win House + Senate
    • Democrats win House + Senate
    • Reps keep Senate/Dems keep House

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/03/2020 at 06:00 AM

13 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

He was right the first time, and he's worried for good reason.  The Dim tactics to divide and conquer America is not working.  https://michaelmoore.com/trumpwillwin/

Shortly after the 2016 election I said the Democrats could beat Trump if they did two things: 
1.) Run a young and dynamic moderate, who's able to make centrist policies seem progressive (and vice-versa).
2.) Focus on positive messaging that casts a new vision of hope for the nation, focusing on bipartisanship. 
3.) Whatever you do, do NOT make the election about Trump himself, it plays right into his hands.  

In the last four years they've done the opposite. 

That is why they will lose. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Unashamed said:

They had Tulsi.   They demonized her.

Last night Tulsi took to Twitter to condemn the Netflix pedo movie and the left came for her.   

If the DNC/MSM had rallied behind Tulsi it would've been a landslide victory.

But, alas... 

On 9/12/2020 at 6:38 AM, Unashamed said:

They had Tulsi.   They demonized her.

Last night Tulsi took to Twitter to condemn the Netflix pedo movie and the left came for her.   

President Trump needs to appoint her to something in his administration ... it would sway a lot of dims and independents ....

17 hours ago, Unashamed said:

1600112612231.jpg

Analyze that^

@ me if you want the links.  

For historical context: Arizona hasn't gone blue since Clinton in '96.

Not even the Chosen One could flip that state, and that was against two very weak GOP opponents. 

16 hours ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Arizona needs to stay red imo. Brandon Tatum is from there and he has a strong following. I am surprised it up in the Air with pro border and pro guns with Trump.

It's not up in the air. Not at all. I don't care what the polls say. 

Just now, WestHardinfan1 said:

A lot of them are saying that because of all the retards moving there from California .....they assume those nutjobs left California because of how things are but will be too stupid to vote any different once they get to Arizona......

Well I've got some oceanfront property in Tucson to sell them. 

• LOL! 1

Let's take stock at where we are less than two months away from the presidential election ...

The economy is recovering at a record pace.  As usual, all the polls show the liberal dimocrat in the lead.  Press Trump is leading Middle Eastern nations to historical peace agreements.  President Trump has shown he is tough on crime while the dims are cheering on the rioters. Our President has done a remarkable job responding to the plandemic while the dims #### and moaned all the way.  And the dims have nominated a tired old white guy with onset dementia to run for POTUS.  By now, it's obvious to the brain dead that Plugs Biden can't function for two minutes without a teleprompter and his handlers pointing him in the right direction. Yet when asked about it, the liberal media, and his campaign staff won't even address his obvious floundering condition.  Well, beam me up Scotty ... I've seen it all ....  :woot:

• LOL! 1
  • Sad 1