PREDICT THE WINNER!!!  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the Presidency?

2. 2. Who wins Congress?

• Republicans win House + Senate
    • Democrats win House + Senate
    • Reps keep Senate/Dems keep House

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/03/2020 at 06:00 AM

PAY ATTENTION AND GET READY. Now that Ginsburg is dead, the radical left is going to be desperate and the Democrats are going to seriously be pushing their schemes. Do not doubt for one second that the left has an agenda and a strategy to implement it. This is even being talked about overseas. 

Sitting around complaining on social media and saying "I hope somebody does something" isn't going to save our nation. "Somebody" is in the mirror. WE have ALL got to get out and defend this great Constitutional Republic that our forebears fought, sweated, bled, and died for generations to build for us. 

https://www.kaufmancountygop.com/what-is-the-transition-integrity-project-tip/?fbclid=IwAR1bZKBXMs-lu_j4YVEEHEViwzid85ZNFNBJJ4Onxpb5ZfhpXUUehW86mq0

I find the modern polling phenomenon interesting. So many view them as authoritative or predictive. And yet when when it turns out to not be the case, there's all sorts of hand-wringing about statistical variation.

Statistics really isn't my field, but I especially find it interesting that — when polls are wrong — they are so often wrong in a certain direction.

Other than Truman defeating Dewey, I can't recall the last time that polling was heavily in favor of a Republican candidate, then turned out to be a Democrat win. 

Case in point:

Image     Image

Just look at that...  the polls were "in error" by as much as 10-13 percent always in favor of the Democrat candidate. 

A few points difference is one thing, and it'd be understandable if they occasionally erred in favor of the GOP candidate. But more often than not: when the polls are wrong, they're in favor of the Democrat candidate.

In recent history we have the "Blue Wave" of 2018, that resulted in some Dem candidates winning races in locations that had been recently vacated by Republicans, or were safely dark blue. And even at that, it wasn't as dramatic as the pollsters predicted. 

And, of course, there was the meltdown by Nate Silver and the New York Times polls that have been meme'd to death.

But I'm sincerely curious here, not trolling...

Why is it that polls so often get it wrong in the Democrats favor? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/7/2020 at 12:46 PM, LOL said:

Here's my latest prediction: 
87eh458375he7he3.png

Dems take House, Senate, and Oval Office. 

On 10/7/2020 at 1:46 PM, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Aint happening.....

I speak with alot of customers on a daily basis.. and I haven't found to many who are confident that trump will win this election, most who are even trump supporters say that the dems will find a way to win this election.. only a couple of smoaky know it alls have convinced themselves :rofl:

• Roll Eyes 1

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=186536692989817&id=100049004633276

In an interview with Bernie Marcus, the founder of Home Depot was asked. “Why are you voting for Trump? He’s rough, rude, aggressive—completely un-presidential. I don’t understand.”

Bernie smiled and quietly replied. “Well, you know, I thought about General Patton. He used coarse language, his manners weren’t pleasing to the ladies, and his language sure offended a lot of Christians. But we needed him to win a war. Trump is our General Patton, and we’re in a war we have to win.”

I believed then and I believe even more strongly now that our battle is against powers and principalities. And in a war between good and evil, we’ve seen the demons loosed and the masks come off. Evil forces aren’t even pretending to be civil anymore. I am on my knees for my children and grandchildren; I’m daily interceding in prayer for my beloved country, my cherished Christian heritage, and so much more. With all due respect and appreciation for the kind, well-spoken orators, it’s time to wake up and welcome our General Patton.

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama

8 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=186536692989817&id=100049004633276

In an interview with Bernie Marcus, the founder of Home Depot was asked. “Why are you voting for Trump? He’s rough, rude, aggressive—completely un-presidential. I don’t understand.”

Bernie smiled and quietly replied. “Well, you know, I thought about General Patton. He used coarse language, his manners weren’t pleasing to the ladies, and his language sure offended a lot of Christians. But we needed him to win a war. Trump is our General Patton, and we’re in a war we have to win.”

I believed then and I believe even more strongly now that our battle is against powers and principalities. And in a war between good and evil, we’ve seen the demons loosed and the masks come off. Evil forces aren’t even pretending to be civil anymore. I am on my knees for my children and grandchildren; I’m daily interceding in prayer for my beloved country, my cherished Christian heritage, and so much more. With all due respect and appreciation for the kind, well-spoken orators, it’s time to wake up and welcome our General Patton.

giphy.gif444xjv.jpg

• Stinks 1

Internal polls for President Trump (the ones that don't vastly overcount dimocrats) show him with a comfortable lead over Plugs .... You anti-Trump haters just keep believing the libtard propaganda polls that showed the Hilldabeast winning in a landslide that now show Plugs leading  ..... You boys are going to be in for a rude awakening the night of the election showing a landslide victory for President Trump .... I'll be ROLF when after the unhinged libtards and their media buddies whine and cry about losing again only to see the Supreme Court with Justice Amy Coney Barrett casting the deciding vote in Donald Trump's favor locking in 4 more years of MAGA .....

Question for you sheep believing all these polls with Plugs in the lead .... when have you ever heard that republicans were over sampled in a poll?  It never happens, just like the thousands of miraculously found harvested ballots never favor a republican .... the dims will cheat every way under the sun to no avail ..... MAGA BABY!!!!!! ......

• Like 1

3 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Internal polls for President Trump (the ones that don't vastly overcount dimocrats) show him with a comfortable lead over Plugs .... You anti-Trump haters just keep believing the libtard propaganda polls that showed the Hilldabeast winning in a landslide that now show Plugs leading  ..... You boys are going to be in for a rude awakening the night of the election showing a landslide victory for President Trump .... I'll be ROLF when after the unhinged libtards and their media buddies whine and cry about losing again only to see the Supreme Court with Justice Amy Coney Barrett casting the deciding vote in Donald Trump's favor locking in 4 more years of MAGA .....

Question for you sheep believing all these polls with Plugs in the lead .... when have you ever heard that republicans were over sampled in a poll?  It never happens, just like the thousands of miraculously found harvested ballots never favor a republican .... the dims will cheat every way under the sun to no avail ..... MAGA BABY!!!!!! ......

Poor kirt

• Stinks 1