PREDICT THE WINNER!!!  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the Presidency?

2. 2. Who wins Congress?

• Republicans win House + Senate
    • Democrats win House + Senate
    • Reps keep Senate/Dems keep House

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/03/2020 at 06:00 AM

13 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Lol trump has record support from the black America but they won’t vote for him. Great logic. Also not lot of support is trending toward Biden.

To be honest me personally idk or haven't spoken to 1 black trump supporter... of course he has supporters but record support might be pushing it lion, let me guess you believe those polls? :rofl:... we'll just have to see

1 hour ago, JETT said:

I think trumps turn out amongst blacks will be less than 2016... i think trump loses a few states that Hillary lost in 16.... i called it a while back ago that this election will have record voter turn out.... i see Republicans blaming mail in ballots and China for losing this election.... ill be back for my serving of crow if I'm wrong 

Got it. Thanks.

Just now, CarthDawg77 said:

I’ll still be here, come hell or high water. Bank on it....😁

care to comment on the topic... predictions maybe, tell someone to stop eating and get ready for crow but you ain't predicted squat... put it on record for us all to see 👀

1 hour ago, JETT said:

I think trumps turn out amongst blacks will be less than 2016... i think trump loses a few states that Hillary lost in 16.... i called it a while back ago that this election will have record voter turn out.... i see Republicans blaming mail in ballots and China for losing this election.... ill be back for my serving of crow if I'm wrong 

You must me watching the Twilight Zone news with Larry .... everything I have seen from credible sources show his support among minorities is at least double what it was in 2016 ....

Just now, KirtFalcon said:

You must me watching the Twilight Zone news with Larry .... everything I have seen from credible sources show his support among minorities is at least double what it was in 2016 ....

:rofl:, @LOLplz bold this statement so we can find it and laugh at this man

• Grumpy 1

33 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

31 minutes ago, JETT said:

:rofl:, @LOLplz bold this statement so we can find it and laugh at this man

Okaaaay...  just so I'm clear: Kirt, you're predicting Trump will *double* his results with minorities? 

According to Pew Research, in 2016 Trump won 28 percent of Hispanic votes, and 6 percent of Black voters. 

In 2020 you're predicting Trump will win 56 percent of the Hispanic and 12 percent of Black voters.

16 minutes ago, LOL said:

Okaaaay...  just so I'm clear: Kirt, you're predicting Trump will *double* his results with minorities? 

According to Pew Research, in 2016 Trump won 28 percent of Hispanic votes, and 6 percent of Black voters. 

In 2020 you're predicting Trump will win 56 percent of the Hispanic and 12 percent of Black voters.

He probably won't quite reach that number for Hispanics,  but I do believe he will double his 2016 support from blacks .... some reports show him even a lot higher ...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Phony Russian Interfering in 2016 election: Democrats cheating

Beginning Impeachment before Donald Trump ever even took office: Democrat Cheating

Joe Biden withholding $1Billion from Ukraine until son Hunter’s prosecutor is fired: Democrat Cheating

Hunter Biden accepting $Billions from China & (The Big Guy) Creepy Joe getting his cut 10%? Democrat Cheating.

There is a definite pattern here...

Tarmac meeting between AG Lynch & Clinton.

Steele Dossier

Oh, and let’s not forget Brazile giving Hillary questions before a debate.

Al Franken winning Senate seat after “finding missing ballots not counted” (and if you believe that, I have a Snow Ski Resort in Jasper County to sell you).

Cheating?   The Dems wrote the book on it.

• Thanks 1

Btw, when doing math on voting, you should remember that each changing vote is not a 1 point swing, but two points.   One less for previous candidate, and one more for new choice.   But here’s the deal.  Will Trump’s overwhelming support be enough to beat the Cheating?   That’s the question.  

One has to wonder how many of the almost 2 Million deaths in 2019 will vote on Biden.   No doubt the vast majority have gotten mail in ballots.   There’s no morality in the Democratic Party.   They’ve booed God.  Taken him out of schools & removed references of him from most Govt buildings. under the guise of Seperation of Church and State, which was find until 1962.   Seperation of Church & State was to prevent the US from becoming a Theocracy, not to remove God from our schools and public.   They’ve recently torn down religious statues.   They question the religion of our justices.   Eventually, it’s the goal of the DNC to eliminate Christianity and Judaism.   Like the Communist, the God they want worshipped is the Government.  Morals?   There are none.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Btw, when doing math on voting, you should remember that each changing vote is not a 1 point swing, but two points.   One less for previous candidate, and one more for new choice.   But here’s the deal.  Will Trump’s overwhelming support be enough to beat the Cheating?   That’s the question.  

One has to wonder how many of the almost 2 Million deaths in 2019 will vote on Biden.   No doubt the vast majority have gotten mail in ballots.   There’s no morality in the Democratic Party.   They’ve booed God.  Taken him out of schools & removed references of him from most Govt buildings. under the guise of Seperation of Church and State, which was find until 1962.   Seperation of Church & State was to prevent the US from becoming a Theocracy, not to remove God from our schools and public.   They’ve recently torn down religious statues.   They question the religion of our justices.   Eventually, it’s the goal of the DNC to eliminate Christianity and Judaism.   Like the Communist, the God they want worshipped is the Government.  Morals?   There are none.

They are Satan’s Disciples...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KirtFalcon said:

He probably won't quite reach that number for Hispanics,  but I do believe he will double his 2016 support from blacks .... some reports show him even a lot higher ...

I think Trump can pull in 40 percent of Hispanic voters, tops. That'd be a significant bump from 2016, but I don't think he approaches 50 percent overall.  

Doubling his overall Black vote shouldn't be too difficult, but I still don't think he gets more than 15 percent of Black votes overall, due largely to the Black female voting block. They hate him. I bet Trump won't get 5 percent of Black women. 

Just now, LOL said:

Yeah, I think Trump does well with Hispanic and Black men. It's going to be the women in both groups that pulls down the overall average. More women vote than men. 

Women will be voting more for TRUMP this time around ......watch and see......

1 minute ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Women will be voting more for TRUMP this time around ......watch and see......

I don't disagree that Trump's numbers will improve with women overall, but I think the percentages with women will still be lower than the men in each demographic. 

• Like 1