PREDICT THE WINNER!!!  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the Presidency?

2. 2. Who wins Congress?

• Republicans win House + Senate
    • Democrats win House + Senate
    • Reps keep Senate/Dems keep House

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/03/2020 at 06:00 AM

23 hours ago, LOL said:

Serious question for our Democrat friends:
How much GOP crossover are you counting on? 
What percentage of Republicans do you predict will vote Biden? 

I'd still like some predictions on this. 

To hear a lot of Smoaky Democrats talk, Trump is despised by many within his own party. I'm curious to know what percentage of GOPers you see voting against their own party? 

6 minutes ago, LOL said:

I'd still like some predictions on this. 

To hear a lot of Smoaky Democrats talk, Trump is despised by many within his own party. I'm curious to know what percentage of GOPers you see voting against their own party? 

Only the Bush cronies shooting off at the mouth.......

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

You have bragged about the dozens of Biden supporters so you may have implied that. I do seem to recall you saying something that stupid. 

I dont think trump loses TX, but for it to even be a discussion says alot about trumps slim chances 

1 hour ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

I'm betting he gets a lot more Hispanic votes this time too...  

He will increase his support among Hispanics, but it will be much more dramatic with the black vote this time .... historic numbers .....

Just now, JETT said:

I dont think trump loses TX, but for it to even be a discussion says alot about trumps slim chances 

It's only a discussion because the fake news propagandists keep wistfully thinking.....Trump gets 60% in Texas.....watch and see.....

Just now, JETT said:

:rofl:

Obviously you didn't read the article from NPR.....and my adopted SON is Hispanic, works with many other Hispanics in the oil industry, and says he has yet to hear a single one say they support or will vote for pedo Joe......

• Grumpy 1

Just now, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Obviously you didn't read the article from NPR.....and my adopted SON is Hispanic, works with many other Hispanics in the oil industry, and says he has yet to hear a single one say they support or will vote for pedo Joe......

we shall see

1 minute ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

He won’t come close to that and you know it. Flipping traditional blue states is more likely than changing red to blue. I won’t call California and New York for Trump but this lockdown and idiot leadership from those states ain’t exactly helping .

This is the reason he will lose.... Hillary had benghazzi, biden has what? His sons BS yall claim.... lol, biden will win states that trump won... bank on it