The Republican Convention

Monte1076

4 minutes ago, JETT said:

why are they're individuals on here who love everything about trump etc but didn't and won't vote for him... I'd love to know the reasoning behind this logic, serious question 

That's a good question.

I think the converse is something to think about as well. Those who don't really care for him, but see him as the only option, because they look at the Democrats, and they see what's going on, in general, and they blame Liberals and/or the Left for it, and they feel like they have no choice.

I dunno. You'll have to see what they say.

42 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

That's a good question.

I think the converse is something to think about as well. Those who don't really care for him, but see him as the only option, because they look at the Democrats, and they see what's going on, in general, and they blame Liberals and/or the Left for it, and they feel like they have no choice.

I dunno. You'll have to see what they say.

10/4, @DannyZuco

1 hour ago, JETT said:

why are they're individuals on here who love everything about trump etc but didn't and won't vote for him... I'd love to know the reasoning behind this logic, serious question 

I didn't vote for him because I thought he was a democrat in sheep's clothing.  I was wrong.  That was before the dems tried the Kavanaugh Hoax, the Ukraine Hoax, the Impeachment Hoax, the Corona Response Hoax and burning and looting most of the Major US Cities.  At this point, you couldn't keep me for voting from Trump with anything short of death or some very shocking REAL evidence of wrong doing..  Trump has brought out the dems true colors and it is about the most sickening and Un-American 💩 I could have ever imagined.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

I didn't vote for him because I thought he was a democrat in sheep's clothing.  I was wrong.  That was before the dems tried the Kavanaugh Hoax, the Ukraine Hoax, the Impeachment Hoax, the Corona Response Hoax and burning and looting most of the Major US Cities.  At this point, you couldn't keep me for voting from Trump with anything short of death or some very shocking REAL evidence of wrong doing..  Trump has brought out the dems true colors and it is about the most sickening and Un-American 💩 I could have ever imagined.

I see.... republican good democrat bad modo is what I got out of that... as a human being with a mind you have to know trump has done a lot of things wrong that the media bashes him on and he's also been wrongfully accused so.... filter thru it all and believe what you want

1 hour ago, JETT said:

I vote in every election that comes along, from President down to dog catcher. 

I don't like a lot of what President Trump does in his personal life, or before becoming President. But his policies are ones, for the most part I agree with. Keeping the US a sovereign nation, lower taxes, less government regulations, immigration laws that work, a strong military, justice in laws for everyone. I believe I can support these things that he does, and when I disagree--I voice that disagreement, based on policies, not personal attributes. 

Do I wish he would lay off tweeter some, especially the nicknames, yes. Does that really effect the policies that he is promoting? Not really. But in a presidential race, where you sometimes have to take a stand morally--I do that, by voting for the only person that I trust in the White House--that would be me. (since it turned 35 years old--prior to that--Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck.....

President Trump's personality is not something I can get behind all the time. But I do believe that he does put this country above that of being a politician. I won't vote for him in November--because I am a much better candidate--but will hope that many of his policies will stay in place. And most to the time when I defend him, it's because some of the leftist on this website are way out of touch with core American values and their hatred knows NO BOUNDS. 

12 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

I vote in every election that comes along, from President down to dog catcher. 

I don't like a lot of what President Trump does in his personal life, or before becoming President. But his policies are ones, for the most part I agree with. Keeping the US a sovereign nation, lower taxes, less government regulations, immigration laws that work, a strong military, justice in laws for everyone. I believe I can support these things that he does, and when I disagree--I voice that disagreement, based on policies, not personal attributes. 

Do I wish he would lay off tweeter some, especially the nicknames, yes. Does that really effect the policies that he is promoting? Not really. But in a presidential race, where you sometimes have to take a stand morally--I do that, by voting for the only person that I trust in the White House--that would be me. (since it turned 35 years old--prior to that--Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck.....

President Trump's personality is not something I can get behind all the time. But I do believe that he does put this country above that of being a politician. I won't vote for him in November--because I am a much better candidate--but will hope that many of his policies will stay in place. And most to the time when I defend him, it's because some of the leftist on this website are way out of touch with core American values and their hatred knows NO BOUNDS. 

Gotcha

25 minutes ago, JETT said:

I see.... republican good democrat bad modo is what I got out of that... as a human being with a mind you have to know trump has done a lot of things wrong that the media bashes him on and he's also been wrongfully accused so.... filter thru it all and believe what you want

I'm fine.  Let's bash him on what he has done wrong.  I've been there.  But to join the side that just makes up 💩 to try and harm him and our country.  You and Barry can have all that.

1 minute ago, ObiOne said:

I'm fine.  Let's bash him on what he has done wrong.  I've been there.  But to join the side that just makes up 💩 to try and harm him and our country.  You and Barry can have all that.

Ppl on this side praise trump and rarely post anything of wrongdoing of the man its sickening 

1 hour ago, ObiOne said:

Rule #1: Disliking and criticizing him or ANYONE in the White House is not hating the country. It is actually wanting better for it. You must stop confusing and conflating those two. 

3 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Rule #1: Disliking and criticizing him or ANYONE in the White House is not hating the country. It is actually wanting better for it. You must step confusing and conflating those two. 

If you want better for the country then there is now way Biden should be elected as president. He's just a do nothing political lifer who his kind is the reason Donald Trump is the president now. 

6 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Rule #1: Disliking and criticizing him or ANYONE in the White House is not hating the country. It is actually wanting better for it. You must step confusing and conflating those two. 

I'm good with criticizing.  But blatant Lies are not ok.  Something you don't seem to understand.

I don't see how any right minded person could watch the Dim convention and the Republican convention and vote for Plugs over President Trump  ... just look at where they are on all the major issues ...it's really a no brainer .....

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, JETT said:

Ppl on this side praise trump and rarely post anything of wrongdoing of the man its sickening 

😂...what have "y'all" posted on here regarding Uncle Creepy's wrongdoings? And there are a lot. 

It's okay. I'll wait. I'm patient. 

• LOL! 1

4 hours ago, JETT said:

How were we supposed to know how Donald Trump would be as President ?  We didn't, we could only base it on his past.  We saw many of the criticisms we are still seeing people drag out today for things that happened 10 years ago.  I believe people can change.  President Trump has proven me wrong over the past 3.75 years.  Had China not created the Wuhan virus that has made 2020 miserable for billions of people across the globe, then the economy would still be strong.  America would be on a far better path to being Great Again.  The lefts guerrilla warfare isn't helping the Democrats, because they support it.  The silent majority doesn't like it one bit.  They aren't condemning the "peaceful protests".  I fact check all articles, and can come to my on conclusion without someone telling me what I can see with my own two eyes.  

• Thanks 4

5 hours ago, JETT said:

4 hours ago, TTman7 said:

😂...what have "y'all" posted on here regarding Uncle Creepy's wrongdoings? And there are a lot. 

It's okay. I'll wait. I'm patient. 

Need some help? Just checking.