The Republican Convention

Monte1076

6 hours ago, JETT said:

I see.... republican good democrat bad modo is what I got out of that... as a human being with a mind you have to know trump has done a lot of things wrong that the media bashes him on and he's also been wrongfully accused so.... filter thru it all and believe what you want

Have you ever stopped your hatred for President Trump long enough to see where he is on the issues vs Biden and the dims?  Have you looked at what Schumer Pelosi, Sanders, AOC and Biden want to do to America?   Do you actually support illegal immigration, open borders, defunding the police, banning fracking, ending petroleum production, wrecking our economy with the green new deal, pro illegal alien / anti-American policies, higher taxes, or free healthcare to illegals? How anyone can support the dim agenda is beyond me ...

• Thanks 3

43 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Have you ever stopped your hatred for President Trump long enough to see where he is on the issues vs Biden and the dims?  Have you looked at what Schumer Pelosi, Sanders, AOC and Biden want to do to America?   Do you actually support illegal immigration, open borders, defunding the police, banning fracking, ending petroleum production, wrecking our economy with the green new deal, pro illegal alien / anti-American policies, higher taxes, or free healthcare to illegals? How anyone can support the dim agenda is beyond me ...

some ppl dislike trump enough i guess, and I'm 1 of em

1 hour ago, TTman7 said:

Need some help? Just checking. 

I've said numerous times he has flaws and shouldn't do the things he's accused of like the touching... none of those parents that I recall have come forward against him... he does things I don't like but these are the last 2 clowns left so pick your poise

man I'm glad to be back, im not even going to lie I had a tablet where I could read every day just couldn't post and it was heart breaking seeing all my fella smoaky budz #### chat and I was left out.... but I was always lurking JS 👀

51 minutes ago, JETT said:

man I'm glad to be back, im not even going to lie I had a tablet where I could read every day just couldn't post and it was heart breaking seeing all my fella smoaky budz #### chat and I was left out.... but I was always lurking JS 👀

I know that feeling too well....🤬

1 hour ago, JETT said:

I've said numerous times he has flaws and shouldn't do the things he's accused of like the touching... none of those parents that I recall have come forward against him... he does things I don't like but these are the last 2 clowns left so pick your poise

🙄😏😂

1 hour ago, JETT said:

And I for one am glad you're back. Seriously. 

You're probably the only one of "your people" that will interact and respond to us on here. Kind of. 😉

7 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

And I for one am glad you're back. Seriously. 

You're probably the only one of "your people" that will interact and respond to us on here. Kind of. 😉

I'm more of a football guy but I'm somehow hooked on this political side, I never use to get suspended now im a regular 

• LOL! 1

3 minutes ago, JETT said:

I'm more of a football guy but I'm somehow hooked on this political side, I never use to get suspended now im a regular 

I hear ya! Me too! I jumped over here afew months ago because it was so slow on the sports side due to the covid plandemic.

Next time you're suspended. I'll SAY YOUR NAME...Joan!! 😉😁

I'm having a blast over here! 😝