The Republican Convention

Monte1076

38 minutes ago, JETT said:

why have the problems gotten worse over the last 4 years since this 1 man got in office? I don't ever remember this much violence and hate in the country have u?

Our problems have gotten worse because of the unhinged left and manufactured crisis after crisis. Did you ever stop and look at exactly where the riots, looting and civil unrest is coming from? .... its coming from left wing loons, not President Trump ... tru storie  .....

4 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Our problems have gotten worse because of the unhinged left and manufactured crisis after crisis. Did you ever stop and look at exactly where the riots, looting and civil unrest is coming from? .... its coming from left wing loons, not President Trump ... tru storie  .....

he hasn't said anything to cause peaceful protest, instead he's stated he's president of law and order and wants to deploy our troops to the streets... yeah that'll calm em down 🙄... remember when ppl were peacefupeacefully protesting and he blew up the situation and it escalated? Now look what he has on his hands, imagine if he wins again what type of mayham he'll have on his hands

6 minutes ago, JETT said:

I don't recall this type of violence and division but perhaps I overlooked something 🤷‍♂️

You sure have a short convenient memory.  It wasn't that long ago Jett and it was only happening a couple counties over and all around the country.  Guess it wasn't that important to you then.  

DALLAS — The heavily armed sniper who gunned down police officers in downtown Dallas, leaving five of them dead, specifically set out to kill as many white officers as he could, officials said Friday. He was a military veteran who had served in Afghanistan, and he kept an arsenal in his home that included bomb-making materials.

The shooting was the kind of retaliatory violence that people have feared through two years of protests around the country 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, JETT said:

he hasn't said anything to cause peaceful protest, instead he's stated he's president of law and order and wants to deploy our troops to the streets... yeah that'll calm em down 🙄... remember when ppl were peacefupeacefully protesting and he blew up the situation and it escalated? Now look what he has on his hands, imagine if he wins again what type of mayham he'll have on his hands

He's not condemning peaceful protests ... blaming the escalation on President Trump is ridiculous  .....  the true blame lies at the feet of the mayors and governors who stood by and LET IT HAPPEN ....

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

You sure have a short convenient memory.  It wasn't that long ago Jett and it was only happening a couple counties over and all around the country.  Guess it wasn't that important to you then.  

DALLAS — The heavily armed sniper who gunned down police officers in downtown Dallas, leaving five of them dead, specifically set out to kill as many white officers as he could, officials said Friday. He was a military veteran who had served in Afghanistan, and he kept an arsenal in his home that included bomb-making materials.

The shooting was the kind of retaliatory violence that people have feared through two years of protests around the country 

Are you seriously comparing this protest to what chaos were seeing now? 

6 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

He's not condemning peaceful protests ... blaming the escalation on President Trump is ridiculous  .....  the true blame lies at the feet of the mayors and governors who stood by and LET IT HAPPEN ....

Ok kirt

6 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

The party of Jett,ctown, Barry, peepee, bohogg, & blahblah...

I bet you liked it when I was gone im your huckleberry, nothing you say bothers me, but I do think your deflection game is on point carth aka lion 😉 

14 minutes ago, JETT said:

Are you seriously comparing this protest to what chaos were seeing now? 

Are you remembering now all the violence under Obama or do you need some more help?

Baltimore riots: how peaceful protests turned to violence

Apr 28, 2015

Just now, ObiOne said:

Are you remembering now all the violence under Obama or do you need some more help?

Baltimore riots: how peaceful protests turned to violence

Apr 28, 2015

so your saying those times are worse than what were witnessing now? 

Just now, JETT said:

They may not have been worse, but your opinion that these all started because President Trump was elected is truly unjustified. But since the election of obama, protests have become more and more violent to where they are today--why is that? Why don't these mayors and governors end the violence? Because it is an election year--they want to effect the outcome? Why are they not standing up to these violent protesters? Protest peacefully and people and their businesses continue to improve, but these protests are destroying many of the neighborhoods that need help the most. Politics in protests--that is what is all about. 

• Thanks 2

36 minutes ago, JETT said:

I don't recall this type of violence and division but perhaps I overlooked something 🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, JETT said:

Where did I say it was worse?  You said you didn't recall this type of violence or division under Obama.  Well it was very much the same and Obama is the one that fanned the flames and  REALLY started the division.  There are hundreds of examples if you still don't remember.  But I guess this is all Trump's fault.  C'mon man

20 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

They may not have been worse, but your opinion that these all started because President Trump was elected is truly unjustified. But since the election of obama, protests have become more and more violent to where they are today--why is that? Why don't these mayors and governors end the violence? Because it is an election year--they want to effect the outcome? Why are they not standing up to these violent protesters? Protest peacefully and people and their businesses continue to improve, but these protests are destroying many of the neighborhoods that need help the most. Politics in protests--that is what is all about. 

show me where I stated that these started when he the clown was elected? I said he sparks the flame with his divisive views and I touched on that topic... words taken out of context I guess

21 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

Where did I say it was worse?  You said you didn't recall this type of violence or division under Obama.  Well it was very much the same and Obama is the one that fanned the flames and  REALLY started the division.  There are hundreds of examples if you still don't remember.  But I guess this is all Trump's fault.  C'mon man

I asked not said

1 hour ago, JETT said:

2 minutes ago, JETT said:

I asked not said

It was only a couple posts back.  Don't start crawfishing.  You obviously overlooked all the violence and division under the Obama admin.  Wonder why you feel so strongly about it now