SCRIMMAGE REPORTS

BlahBlah

Just now, JBizzle said:

There's always two types of scrimmage reports.

1) We dominated and it's gonna be a great year.

2)We didn't do well, but the coaches will get it all straightened out.  It's gonna be a great year.

You forgot 

3) We held out all of our players to protect them from injury or we would have “won”

• Like 2
  • LOL! 2

11 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

That’s fighting words to some people. 🤣

I thought last year me and the DF guy was gonna come to blows when I tried to explain that 😂 He had them winning state and us finishing last in district after the scrimmage. I finally just told him to stay tuned 😂 

3 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

I thought last year me and the DF guy was gonna come to blows when I tried to explain that 😂 He had them winning state and us finishing last in district after the scrimmage. I finally just told him to stay tuned 😂 

I remember that lol 

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, GWBears01 said:

Go in to the archives and refresh that thread to make it current. We all need the entertainment. 😉😁

3 hours ago, GWBears01 said:

And I deserved all that crow too lol