SCRIMMAGE REPORTS

BlahBlah

59 minutes ago, Golfingnut said:

Excellent rundown from the other side of the field. 

I thought we had good position on some of the Tiger pass plays but they made the catches. We let them get to the corners and that hurt us. 

Turning it over on the first three offensive possessions didn’t help either. 

GILMER 1-0 in controlled scrimmage vs Terrell. 7-0 in one quarter of action. There were supposed to be two quarters, so not sure what changed. 

Tennison starting at QB for Gilmer. Has improved his passing, gotten a little bigger, and he just gives the offense a running threat they haven’t had for the last few years. Defense swarmed to the ball, but the secondary looked suspect. 

just glad to have a high school football game!!  Praying all kids stay safe and season can continue!

• Like 2

Just now, CasualObserver70 said:

GILMER 1-0 in controlled scrimmage vs Terrell. 7-0 in one quarter of action. There were supposed to be two quarters, so not sure what changed. 

Tennison starting at QB for Gilmer. Has improved his passing, gotten a little bigger, and he just gives the offense a running threat they haven’t had for the last few years. Defense swarmed to the ball, but the secondary looked suspect. 

just glad to have a high school football game!!  Praying all kids stay safe and season can continue!

Just think we didn’t have 5 starters playing that’s what’s crazy both corners were out and both safeties 

3 hours ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

Would you have reported a "score" if they had got beaten? NO!

Just like you left the board when they started struggling in baseball in 19. 

#fairweather

Hahaha... you just have me and everyone else figured all out huh? 

I'm gonna talk to you like I talk to my child I will post a comment when I want, I will get on and leave Smoaky when I want. Nobody especially me doesn't really care what you think if the score had been reversed and if I felt like posting it I will if not I won't. 

So blah... blah... blahhhh... blah. blahhhhhhh!!

Let's see if you can give a reach around on that? * Hahaha... 

Oh and yes the weather has been fair here.

• LOL! 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

33 minutes ago, CasualObserver70 said:

Tennison? He kin to the Tennison that played RB/Slot on the 04 Gilmer team?

50 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

They will never be out talented by any team in 3AD2. I think this OC will make them more dangerous than they have been in years. Guy worked under the GOAT in Carthage for several years. If he can get the line to do their job and get Jeter to check down if option one is covered instead of scrambling. He’s going to design plays where Jeter carries the ball. I’m not a Tiger fan lol but I’m excited to see what this OC is going to do. 

preach kuzzo.... for the ones that can't hear you 8n the back of the class

On 8/21/2020 at 8:10 AM, Tiger03lb said:

Yes sir live qtr from what I was told. I was surprised to hear that as well. 

they could be better if some of the other players from last year come out.the qb that played couldnt get the ball to the recievers as he looked to be around 6'4 or so with a noodle arm.the secondary looked horrid the defense same.