SCRIMMAGE REPORTS

BlahBlah

Guest Tiger03lb
8 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

Wow so koff scored 7 times on crockett... During one live quarter or over all?

Yes sir live qtr from what I was told. I was surprised to hear that as well. 

10 hours ago, TDJ89 said:

I see good things out this group, Ford has alot of toys.

Yes he does ! Couple new faces and names really going to make an impact and I am expecting BIG things from our Fresh. WR as well. Looks to be a talented group for sure. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

Yes he does ! Couple new faces and names really going to make an impact and I am expecting BIG things from our Fresh. WR as well. Looks to be a talented group for sure. 

That Wilkerson kid is gonna be filthy good as the season goes along 

Guest Tiger03lb
14 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

Wow sounds like yall will be good yet again... Crockett will be down this year but 7 tds in one live quarter is nuts

I think we'll be alright. I wasn't to sure on the running game this year but it sounds like we'll be okay. Crockett has never had a Defense. I'll find out about if it was one qtr or two. He's been known to do that. 

We'll really find out next week when we see GV. 

2 hours ago, TDJ89 said:

That Wilkerson kid is gonna be filthy good as the season goes along 

Yeah he has been really good for a while now.  I am looking For #4, #11, #10, #7, #3 and especially #5 the Freshman to break out on Offense this season.  

2 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

Yeah he has been really good for a while now.  I am looking For #4, #11, #10, #7, #3 and especially #5 the Freshman to break out on Offense this season.  

I'm loving the physical practices...FINALLY.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

Yep I agree. That #5 is a big kid for a Freshman.

• Like 1

Guest Tiger03lb
1 hour ago, SwarmingOnEm said:

Hopefully not for the same reason ours was called early with Crockett last year. Fighting. 

Think they stopped it before it got to that point.

16 hours ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Briles was still leading the charge tonight at MV.  Been really quite this year.

man, with the governor allowing you to have virtual students from anywhere in the state and be able to play...he could really put together an all-star team and it be legit!!! 

• LOL! 1

52 minutes ago, SwarmingOnEm said:

I wish. They do a GREAT job taking care of our grass, but who wouldn’t love turf? 

Yea, if y'all would've had turf last year ND would've scored at least ONE touchdown against y'all. However, y'all probably also would've scored more than you did. 😂🤣😂

6 hours ago, Tiger03lb said:

I think we'll be alright. I wasn't to sure on the running game this year but it sounds like we'll be okay. Crockett has never had a Defense. I'll find out about if it was one qtr or two. He's been known to do that. 

We'll really find out next week when we see GV. 

Yep GV will be a good test