Sideline to Sideline 3A 2020 Season Preview

Gsquared

23 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

I think everybody except Maxpreps 😂 is waiting to see how the kids from JV fill those gaps lost to graduation. 

Oh I definitely understand. It may not look pretty for a few weeks, but hopefully we will get rolling by district. 

2 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

Yeah I wasn't sure what the Sabine mom's reference was to. lol

A few years ago we went to Carthage to watch them host Gilmer...Well the game got out of hand so we decided to go the back way to get to 20 and go thru Tatum so we could put eyeballs to them before the playoffs started and they were killing Sabine that night. Well when we walked in we came in on the visitor side among the few Sabine fans that it was literally just football families and well lets just say the football moms were very attractive that season lol. 

1 minute ago, TxBroadcaster said:

A few years ago we went to Carthage to watch them host Gilmer...Well the game got out of hand so we decided to go the back way to get to 20 and go thru Tatum so we could put eyeballs to them before the playoffs started and they were killing Sabine that night. Well when we walked in we came in on the visitor side among the few Sabine fans that it was literally just football families and well lets just say the football moms were very attractive that season lol. 

lol. I was glad to hear Sabine get mentioned on the show. We've had our fair share of really bad years, but Coach Sharp is building a respectable program now. I think 6-3A may be one of the toughest districts in the state the next few years.

Just now, Bclove05 said:

lol. I was glad to hear Sabine get mentioned on the show. We've had our fair share of really bad years, but Coach Sharp is building a respectable program now. I think 6-3A may be one of the toughest districts in the state the next few years.

I was expecting you to say there was no need in saying Tatum was killing Sabine. 🤣🤣👀

• LOL! 1

Just now, Bclove05 said:

I think Sabine is going to be stout this year but as said we need to see how they plug the holes..That is the biggest test in building a program, how you do the year AFTER a special group are gone.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, TxBroadcaster said:

I think Sabine is going to be stout this year but as said we need to see how they plug the holes..That is the biggest test in building a program, how you do the year AFTER a special group are gone.

Yeah I'd love to have some special classes back to back years. We have a special junior class with a couple good seniors thrown into the mix and it looks like our next really special class will the 8th graders this year.