masterdebater

Who you got?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

• Shelbyville
    • Grapeland

36 minutes ago, SwarmingOnEm said:

True. But who did?

Nobody had time to put in very much. IMO several teams lost alot of key players. Gonna be alot of base plays and formations until the younger guys catch on. I fully expect the first 5 games to be a building block for area teams .....Execution and lack of mistakes gonna more valuable than ever with new personel

30 minutes ago, BlueBlood99 said:

Nobody had time to put in very much. IMO several teams lost alot of key players. Gonna be alot of base plays and formations until the younger guys catch on. I fully expect the first 5 games to be a building block for area teams .....Execution and lack of mistakes gonna more valuable than ever with new personel

This ^. Established programs have an advantage. If a sophomore has run the same basic system since he was in 7th grade, he’s a little ahead of a junior that’s learning a whole new system. 

2 hours ago, BlueBlood99 said:

This season will truly be NO PLAYS OFF, kids are gonna have to concentrate like never before..js