WOW!! Rusk Got a Couple of Big Time Transfers!!

blesseddaily

4 minutes ago, blesseddaily said:

Josh McCown's sons, Owen and Aiden transferred in from North Carolina!! Don't know anything about them but I'm betting they will help!!!

I saw that. Owen has a handful of offers from power five schools. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

I saw that. Owen has a handful of offers from power five schools. 

7 minutes ago, blesseddaily said:

Josh McCown's sons, Owen and Aiden transferred in from North Carolina!! Don't know anything about them but I'm betting they will help!!!

What grade are they in? Positions? 

18 hours ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Nice bet Jacksonville is jealous. Rusk should be competitive for 3rd place .

This District only has one team in the top tier, everybody else is capable of winning or losing to anyone else in District. Carthage has 1st locked, 2-4 is open. 

On 8/21/2020 at 12:28 PM, d0tc0m said:

According to their recruiting profiles: Owen is 6'1, 165. Aiden is 6', 155. They definitely need to fill in a bit.

coming out of South Carolina where Paula Dean adds real butter to everything going to be hard eating mor chikin in Rusk to fill in some.

28 minutes ago, sackem said:

coming out of South Carolina where Paula Dean adds real butter to everything going to be hard eating mor chikin in Rusk to fill in some.

It’s North Carolina and they don’t put molasses in their BBQ sauce. Those boys will get some Texas BBQ and it will stick to em. 

• LOL! 1

I believe that I read an article stating that the school they are transferring from, Myers Park High School---in Charlotte, North Carolina---- has decided to postpone their football season until FEBRUARY, (2021) and will only play a 7-game season then.  That fact could have helped Josh and his family make the decision they made to enroll their kids in Rusk ISD.    Regardless of reasons as to their move, EAGLE NATION is excited about this news.   Welcome to Rusk, McCown family!!

• Like 1