WOW!! Rusk Got a Couple of Big Time Transfers!!

blesseddaily

22 minutes ago, Matt said:

OL coming.... monster freshman group 

Do ya'll have a class before and after this 9th grade class to build on? This 9th grade class at Jacksonville is phenomenal. You will need more than one good class to build a contender upon. Ya'll were great in football and basketball last year when they were 8th graders. 

On 8/26/2020 at 10:37 PM, VonG said:

Do ya'll have a class before and after this 9th grade class to build on? This 9th grade class at Jacksonville is phenomenal. You will need more than one good class to build a contender upon. Ya'll were great in football and basketball last year when they were 8th graders. 

Yes, very good 8th grade class,  now 9th graders. But, I never get excited about 8th or 9th grade. I’ve learned through the years too many things can happen... kids quit, they move, they get in trouble. Sorry to sound so negative but I’ve been here long enough to see some amazing 8th graders that never pan out. You are 100% correct..... you can’t have a good class every other year. That has been our problem here. If we can just get this years 10th grade, 9th grade, and 8th grade to stick together, we will be pretty good. 

1 minute ago, ronstopable said:

3E109502-D4F9-4555-B0F4-63CBB33B4F95.jpegNot sure if the two kids played or not but the team seems to be ready to play. 

Yes, both new kids played. Offensively, I was impressed with the way they moved the ball tonight. Has the potential to be very explosive. Tons of athletes all around the field, looking forward to seeing how they perform in the coming weeks.