Teachers Are HORRIFIED Their Students Follow People Like BEN SHAPIRO And Call It RADICALIZATION

Monte1076

I think Ben Shapiro is an blatant opportunist and somehow navigates between white nationalism while denouncing anti-Semitism, and seems to be generally a snarky terrible person of the moment.He got his fame, from what I recall, justifying Travyon Martin's murder. 

So, no, I didn't watch THAT video, either, sorry. 

• Roll Eyes 2

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

I think Ben Shapiro is an blatant opportunist and somehow navigates between white nationalism while denouncing anti-Semitism, and seems to be generally a snarky terrible person of the moment.He got his fame, from what I recall, justifying Travyon Martin's murder

So, no, I didn't watch THAT video, either, sorry. 

Not murder. No justifying anything. George Zimmerman was acquitted of the charges. Self Defense.

Shapiro just stated the facts. And the facts didn't need to be justified. 

I forgot though...your people don't like facts. As your Supreme Commander Old Uncle Creepy said, "We choose truth over facts." 

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Olduy said:

Just for the record Travon Martin was not MURDERED, it was ruled self defense

For a supposed educated guy you don’t seem to know much

Oh it was murder.  There are many people acquitted for killing blacks in this country's history and it's still murder. As for Shapiro I can NEVER take this guy seriously again after the WAP fiasco. I'm still laughing till this day. He really embarrassed himself on that one.

• Roll Eyes 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

12 hours ago, ctown81 said:

Oh it was murder.  There are many people acquitted for killing blacks in this country's history and it's still murder. As for Shapiro I can NEVER take this guy seriously again after the WAP fiasco. I'm still laughing till this day. He really embarrassed himself on that one.

OJ was guilty.  He was aquitted